Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Hell yes, I made MSgt! (E7)

ZoEd

good advice HSW-

actually almost everyone in my unit is Joint and IMA on the USAF side. All reservists so there shouldn't be any kind of attitude about one looking down at another.

problem with JMIC is you have to take it in residence versus taking an online course at one's convenience.

not to mention I will be deployed shortly.

I wasn't being a smart@ss, it sounded like he was saying an E8 was a MSgt which is what he already just made. just trying to interpret what he was saying..

it is funny that Zoed over here- and another guy over on the Miami board both posted within an hour that they had made MSgt :cheers:

good advice HSW-

actually almost everyone in my unit is Joint and IMA on the USAF side. All reservists so there shouldn't be any kind of attitude about one looking down at another.

problem with JMIC is you have to take it in residence versus taking an online course at one's convenience.

not to mention I will be deployed shortly.

I wasn't being a smart@ss, it sounded like he was saying an E8 was a MSgt which is what he already just made. just trying to interpret what he was saying..

it is funny that Zoed over here- and another guy over on the Miami board both posted within an hour that they had made MSgt :cheers:

My last tour was 3 years on the Joint Staff. I was assigned to J-4 not

J-2 but I did work with the J-2 watch center quite a bit while assigned to

the NMCC Crisis Action Team during the war.

Way to go MSgt Zoed. It opens up a whole new world. People will listen to you more now than in the past. You'll be able to put some officers (capt and below) in their places when they need it. If they're smart they'll actually listen to you.

Have a few beers and get ready for the SMSgt board!

Ain't that the truth. Army is the same way and it really takes some getting used to. Make sure you use the power wisely and CONGRATS!!!!:pint:

Archived