Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Riddick Bowe Sighting

ouvan59

I was down in Fort Washington last night working on my Dad's house and on the way home stopped at a Safeway down there. I see 4 men talking in the parking lot and noticed that two of them were very large. My first thought was that they looked like football players and tried to get a good look to see who they were. Well as soon as I got a look at the largest guy's face it was easy to see that it was Riddick Bowe. I didn't recognize the other large guy.

Anyway, they were leaning on this older Nissan talking and my first thought was how far he had fallen if he was driving that. Then I noticed two parking spots away a black Dodge truck (not sure of the exact model) slightly smaller than a Suburban with 6" letters across the front hood that said "BOWELICIOUS". My jaw dropped and I thought. Why doesn't anybody around him have the guts to tell him what he has inadvertantly written on his hood. Pretty funny though.

Why doesn't anybody around him have the guts to tell him what he has inadvertantly written on his hood. Pretty funny though.

Because Riddick is an ex-boxer and could break their face. :D

P.S. How has he "inadvertently" written that on his hood? He obviously wanted that on his vehicle.

Archived