Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Skins-cowboys Rivalry On Nfl Network

santarpia

This was more a collection of Redskin and Cowboy features packaged as a Rivalry piece. It really made no mention of the rivalry at all.

What I would love to see is an hour or two program on the top 10 games or moments in the rivalry or something like that.

Exactly! This was a cheap ripoff and the worst "feature" on a rivalry I've ever seen. The folks at NFL network should be shot for packaging this garbage as a rivalry piece. It's like if you made a feature on the bitter rivalry of Ali and Joe Frazier but you never show the actual Ali and frazier fights. just other boxers talking about themselves, and not even talking about ALI and FRAZIER!!!!!!:wtf:

I was so pissed once I realized all I was watching were a collection of tapes on old cowgurl players. I actually know way more about the da*n cowgurls now then I ever wanted to know in my entire life and that irks the hell outta me!

Talk about your false advertising, sheesh.

GC

I agree this was complete and utter BS. :pooh: Rivalry show??? What a load of crap. :doh: I feel cheated that I actually skipped a date to the movies (with a total hottie I might add) to see X-Men to watch it. Sheesh! I was soooooo pissed. :mad: :mad: :mad:

I agree this was complete and utter BS. :pooh: Rivalry show??? What a load of crap. :doh: I feel cheated that I actually skipped a date to the movies (with a total hottie I might add) to see X-Men to watch it. Sheesh! I was soooooo pissed. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Uh, you do know that NFL Network repeats itself every three to four hours, right? Oh, and when you do see it make sure you stay after the credits.

Uh, you do know that NFL Network repeats itself every three to four hours, right? Oh, and when you do see it make sure you stay after the credits.

:laugh: Yeah I know they repeat but I wanted to see it really bad because I was expecting to see some smash mouth football highlights and history. If I would have gotten that, I would not be so upset. Things like that about the 'Skins are worth missing out on a date, but the BS that they showed was not. :laugh:

Thanks for the bit about the movie. Hopefully I will get to see it on Thursday. :doh:

Yep, exactly what I was thinking. I only wish I would have used your little image there that perfectly depicted what this rivalry piece was all about! What sucks is when you try to hype something up to your friends or family like "this is going to be tight, it's going to show the dallas/ skins rivalry" and then your sitting there like an idot like you were the one who created this pooh:toilet:

:pooh: This is a great image! lol

This piece kind of shows the pro-cowboy anti everything else sentiment that was prevalent in the late 70's early 80's.

First we have to endure the Clint Longley moment ad nauseum.

Then Eddie LaBaron is profiled. This is 50/50 Redskins / Pokes.

Dwayne Thomas the Spinks. All cowboy.

Pat Fisher. The best part. Fast Forward to this, it's the only piece worth watching :dallasuck . Watch how Fisher snaps his sholder into people and puts a serious hurt on them.

Bob Lilley. Puff piece on this cowboy.

Walt Garrison. Conspicuously absent is Ken Houston's game winning stop on Garrison as time ran out.

Tom Landry. You get the drift, Its all about the Cowpukes!!

That was a great special. Very well done. Alot of great info on the cowboys. Oh and that Pat Fisher story was pretty neat too. He seemed a tad bit on the dirty side, but at his size, you can't hardly blame him.

Hail to the boys!!!!!!!

That was a great special. Very well done. Alot of great info on the cowboys. Oh and that Pat Fisher story was pretty neat too. He seemed a tad bit on the dirty side, but at his size, you can't hardly blame him.

Hail to the boys!!!!!!!

I think after last year you had better change your handle!!!! That was the worst piece of crap that I ever saw!!! I guess they forgot to show Houston's stop at the 1 yard line of Garrison. To your credit they did show him as a champion spitter!!!

i was hoping they would just show santana's 2 TDs vs dallas over and over again

No kidding, quick to open the show with the Thanksgiving day comeback win for the cowboys but won't show anything on the Skins 2 TD in 3:48 comeback win. No We Want Dallas Chants, Danny White getting knocked out, stadium shaking - It's B******T. :dallasuck

Archived