Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Custom Sigs by jrockster - back open!

All these sigs have the same theme. 1 or 2 main images, with an occupancy background.

You dint need photoshop to do the things that Chubakah does. It helps, but there is plenty of free stuff out there, some that even mimic photoshop *cough* the gimp *cough*

That's the style I like. There's nothing special about your current sig...not sure why you're talking. When I want your opinion, I'll give it to you.

:nana:

All these sigs have the same theme. 1 or 2 main images, with an occupancy background.

You dint need photoshop to do the things that Chubakah does. It helps, but there is plenty of free stuff out there, some that even mimic photoshop *cough* the gimp *cough*

I use The GIMP as well. I am not experienced with the grunge brushes.. are they worth downloading or could you get the same effect by using something else?

Sorry to be off topic.

<<<EDIT

I downloaded some brushes and I must say, they are easier to use then I thought. I used them to make my current sig. :pimp:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
That's the style I like. There's nothing special about your current sig...not sure why you're talking. When I want your opinion, I'll give it to you.

:nana:

:rofl:

When you wanna battle with photo editing or sigs or whatever, let me know :) I achieved what I wanted with mine, clean and straight to the point. But now I understand that a) thats the style you like because its the only creative output you have, and B) you dont have the right software to show off your skills.

Archived