Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Custom Sigs by jrockster - back open!

Awesome J, I didn't know you were doing these for free! :cheers:

Are you hosting them as well?

Yeah...I enjoy making them, so I figured why not! I'm not as good as others, but I think I can hold my own. :) I've been directing people to sites like photobucket and imageshack to host the sigs.

I would love to have a sig that showed Tony Stewart, FedEx Racecar, Joe Theisman, John Riggins, Clinton Portis, Mark Brunell, and Santana Moss sort of in the background, and Joe Gibbs sort of in the foreground

Caption of "Team-Building: What Joe Gibbs Does"

Cool concept. I've got a little bit of a line, but I'll try and hook it up. It would be good if you found some of the Nascar pictures for me....

Yeah....need a little more info than that. Any concept you want in particular? Any specific images? Or do I have free-reign??

I was thinkin that there could be a dimmed out (kinda like CP is on urs) image of the o-line lined up like this line18bo.th.jpg

in the background. then in the foreground there could be each of the starting 5 dirtbags in the foreground in regular color

here are some action shots that i had on my hard drive

jansensingel2ou.th.jpg

Jansen

rab4ze.th.jpg

Rabach

randy8qb.th.jpg

Randy

sams29sf.th.jpg

Sams

I didnt have any of Dock but if i find a good one i'll post it 4 u

and i can send u the actual files if u need the bigger pics

THANKS A BUNCH

Hey Jrockster. Im not sure if you got my pm. I tried sending it a few times, but I think an error occured.

You do awesome work on sigs. Do you think I could get a MArcus Washington one? I'm not sure what you need, but here is a link to MArcus Washington's photo album.

http://www.redskins.com/team/profile.jsp?id=345

I really like pics 1..4..9..18..21..29

I guess if I can have a caption: "Washington is Monumental"

Thanks in advance if you are able to do this. I appreciate it. :applause:

Some Nascar pics...

stewart_car_2003.jpg

labonte_bobby.jpg

Nextel Cup (x3 championships)

The-nextel-cup.jpg

Lombardi Trophy (x3 Championships)

lombardi_trophy.gif

Just some ideas

(maybe squeezing everything in might make it too busy. Maybe just two Nascars, two NFL players, and one each of the trophies. :whoknows: I dunno.)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

All these sigs have the same theme. 1 or 2 main images, with an occupancy background.

You dint need photoshop to do the things that Chubakah does. It helps, but there is plenty of free stuff out there, some that even mimic photoshop *cough* the gimp *cough*

Archived