Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Custom Sigs by jrockster - back open!

Okay...I'm going to throw my hat into the "make a custom sig" ring. I'm not as good as some of these other guys, mostly software limitations. I can't do animations or flash movies, so please don't ask. The next couple posts are my portfolio so to speak. If you want a sig, just tell me a concept and provide any picks you would like used.

And is over the limit. Signatures are limited to 550X200. Adding in additional text is breaking the rules of this board.

Yeah, but its making fun of Westbrook36, so its allowed. Didn't you see that paragraph in the sig-rule section?? :laugh: :)

jrock,

any chance I can get one from you?

Kinda with the same theme as the one that I got from Chewy (more of a FedEx/12th Man theme than an individual player theme)

Maybe a background of FedEx like your Gibbs effect....with Portis or Moss in it.

A "Bring on the 12th Man" logo and a line like: FedEx home of the Deadman.

What do ya think?

Let's see you mix it up a little bro. I know you can.

Bro, I'm working with Arcsoft Photo Studio...:laugh: If you want to give me 4 bills so I can buy Photoshop, by all means, hit me up! :silly:

jrock,

any chance I can get one from you?

Kinda with the same theme as the one that I got from Chewy (more of a FedEx/12th Man theme than an individual player theme)

Maybe a background of FedEx like your Gibbs effect....with Portis or Moss in it.

A "Bring on the 12th Man" logo and a line like: FedEx home of the Deadman.

What do ya think?

Yah, I can give that a shot! I don't think I've ever seen the one Chewy gave ya though...

Bro, I'm working with Arcsoft Photo Studio...:laugh: If you want to give me 4 bills so I can buy Photoshop, by all means, hit me up! :silly:

Yah, I can give that a shot! I don't think I've ever seen the one Chewy gave ya though...

It was a flash video if I remember correctly. I most likely still have it. I believe it had Arrington in it which explains why it got ditched.

lol

Jrock I want a Portis sig, something with him in multiple running poses or one hardcore one and Guts and Power written across the bottom. Could you hook a brother from a different mother up?

It was a flash video if I remember correctly. I most likely still have it. I believe it had Arrington in it which explains why it got ditched.

lol

actually here it is......it's excellent IMO . Thanks again Chewy!!!!

[FL=http://extremeskins.com/sigs/goskins2.swf] width = 550 height = 200 [/FL]

I actually stopped using it when the season ended and planned to use it again when the football season started up again (probably august).

Only there's 2 problems:

1. My handle is no longer goskins, so I figured a new sig with the Deadman handle would be better.

2. Primarily Arrington is on it. I know "it's just a buisness" when a player leaves but Arrington had to take shots at this franchise and Coach Gibbs and co., and then join the Giants when he had talked about retiring if he wasn't still a Redskin. As far as I'm concerned now he's not a Redskin and was only one when we sucked. Had Ryan Clark or Patrick Ramsey still been on the sig. I probably would have kept the sig. active (they are still Redskins in my book)

jrock, not expecting any animation or anything.

I've just seen your other sigs and they're pretty sweet. Since you had mentioned it, I thought it would be interesting to see what you could cook up.

Something to fire us up when the season starts, something to represent my section...something new.

For ZoEd -- just messing around, trying something new out...don't know how it looks. Tell me if you like it or not. It was the idea that popped into my head when I read your description.

Deadman -- I'm still working on yours....its gone through a few iterations, but its not coming out how I envisioned it. I'm still working on it though! :)

EDIT: Here are a couple new iterations of the sig...

Jrock the latest one looks great brother. I'll work on getting it set up as my sig. Thanks a million.

Awesome J, I didn't know you were doing these for free! :cheers:

Are you hosting them as well?

I would love to have a sig that showed Tony Stewart, FedEx Racecar, Joe Theisman, John Riggins, Clinton Portis, Mark Brunell, and Santana Moss sort of in the background, and Joe Gibbs sort of in the foreground

Caption of "Team-Building: What Joe Gibbs Does"

Archived