Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Section 419 Row 29 - How are these seats?

21KillzCowboys

I was just offered my first pair of season tickets today after being on the waiting list for 6 years. Section 419 Row 29 - These tickets appear to be in the corner of endzone which I am not happy about.

I have only been in the stadium once and so I really don't know the quality of these seats.

Could someone please tell me if these seats are worth purchasing?

Or is there a way to talk to the ticket office to try to get a switch?

What should I do?

If I purchase them, how long until I can get an upgrade?

Thanks in advance for any advice.

They are not horrible. Still, I'd call and try to get sideline seats or seats a few rows further down...

Another point. Upper sidelines seats are about $70 each, $1400 season. Upper endzone are about $50 each, $1,000 season. I'm not sure what Snyder wants for 419, but I'd assume the larger amount...

They are not horrible. Still, I'd call and try to get sideline seats or seats a few rows further down...

Another point. Upper sidelines seats are about $70 each, $1400 season. Upper endzone are about $50 each, $1,000 season. I'm not sure what Snyder wants for 419, but I'd assume the larger amount...

$1500 for the pair

Take the seats and ask to be put on the upgrade list. My seats move a little each year. You don't have much choice - you either take what they offer or they go to the next person on the waiting list. There really aren't any bad seats in the stadium - except some on the 200 level next to a column.

Kritters is right. If you want season tickets and don't want to pay for the tailgate club, you not ever going to be offered seats between the thirties to start off. If you wait for that you will never get season tickets. You have to start with the less desirable ones and try to upgrade every year.

Archived