Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

EA's Top 25 NFL coaches from NFL Head Coach

sorry to all if this has already been mentioned, but IGN recently started to list the top 25 legendary coaches per EA's new game: NFL Head Coach. In the game there is a Hall of Legends, similar to the HOF, where there is a list of the top 25 coaches in NFL history as compiled by EA Sports. So far, only 25 to 21 has been released, but two Redskin coaches have been mentioned. George Allen and Ray Flaherty are 24 and 23 respectively. Lets all hope that Gibbs makes it to the top 5, hell he should just be number 1. here is the link:

http://sports.ign.com/articles/710/710002p1.html

just thought y'all should know about it

Actually, I bet you this only includes coaches who are dead/retired.

So number 1 is probably Vince Lombardi, or possibly Bill Walsh.

BD

yeah you're probably right, otherwise they might have to mention bill billichek and (gasp, i cant believe im saying this, bill parcells) which i cant see them doing, not just yet, but only 4 coaches names have been released so far, so you never know.

This game looks pretty cool. You can be Joe Gibbs. Fortunately, Parcells and Belichek refused to be in the game!

That's incorrect when you start the game you start as a new head coach, who I guess you could name Joe Gibbs but you don't get to "be" JG.

I've always wondered why those 2 guys don't allow themselves to be in the games.

That's incorrect when you start the game you start as a new head coach, who I guess you could name Joe Gibbs but you don't get to "be" JG.

I've always wondered why those 2 guys don't allow themselves to be in the games.

There is a quick start mode where you can actually be the real coach, you don't create your own character.

Archived