Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Niners/Skins

Brave

Missed tackles just KILL you, don't they?

That was play that should have gone for a loss and instead goes for 6. Two missed tackles behind the line and some less-than-enthusiastic pursuit across the field.

Reminds of that Tennessee interception to end the half a couple of years ago.

Originally posted by The Diesel

Not only the clip on the punt but an OBVIOUS clip on Big Daddy on that run. Am I the only one that saw it. It was right after Lavar missed the tackle. Blatant and it was the block that sprung him. What the ****?!

We're at Candlestick...they're not gonna call SH!T our way. :shootinth

F*ck the clip, lavar had the angle and threw his body at him without wrapping him up. That's at least a five yard loss if he puts his arm around him, instead of flying at him like a human missle and simply bouncing off his hip. Ridiculous!!!!!!

This defense has to get back to fundamentals. If nothing else, we should just play a basic 4-3 and tackle the ball carrier. It couldn't be any worse than it is right now. Geezzz!!

Yeah, I saw hte block in the back on Big Daddy, but it's a moot point of Wynn wraps up. Also, I'm certain Owens would have gotten away from him in the open field anyway, so it wouldn't have made a difference.

The bottom line is that if we do our job, that play doesn't happen.

All right. We're down 3-14 on the road and our defense has given up a big play. They're getting pressure on Matthews consistently. And Stephen is running well.

This is an example of where you feed Stephen Davis despite trailing in a ballgame. The game's not out of reach, and we can slow it down to a speed we like by running STephen.

Archived