Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Which 90's Redskin Would You Want to See Play for Gibbs?

jimster

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

Guest santana4prez

Ken Harvey was a beast in my opinion but Marvcus Patton was one of those LBs who was great at times but also didnt give alot of energy on other plays. I remember in 98 he really started to take plays off and he wasnt the only one. That was part of the reason why we started off 0-7.

Ken Harvey was a beast in my opinion but Marvcus Patton was one of those LBs who was great at times but also didnt give alot of energy on other plays. I remember in 98 he really started to take plays off and he wasnt the only one. That was part of the reason why we started off 0-7.

Damn man you just had to remind us of that 0-7 start :mad: oh well, I agree with you on Patton though he was great at times but also took off a lot of plays off but then again you know Gibbs wouldn't stand for that you have to look at who was our coach at the time .

Damn man you just had to remind us of that 0-7 start :mad: oh well, I agree with you on Patton though he was great at times but also took off a lot of plays off but then again you know Gibbs wouldn't stand for that you have to look at who was our coach at the time .

Didn't we fininsh 6-10 that year. I can't remember

Guest santana4prez
Didn't we fininsh 6-10 that year. I can't remember

Yep. We started 0-7 then won 6 of our last 9 games to finish 6-10.

i always think the same thing. if spurrier had not run stephen davis out of town, then we would have an aging running back, and still have champ bailey. then it becomes a question of who dont we acquire, shawn springs or carlos rogers?

davis would have been too old at this point in his career and we might be looking at ladell betts as our RB of the future.

Thanks for the feed back,I thought the same about Davis getting up in years,You bring up some good questions about rogers or springs. Thanks again. P.S. I enjoy reading your post. HAIL:cheers:

Why no mention of Henry Ellard? Great hands, great routes, seems like a good match. Of course the Trent Green and Tre' Johnson ommissions are glaring, but I think Ellard would've been phenomenal. He was sure lighting it up for the Rams when Gibbs was our Head Coach for the first go around.

Ellard actually played quite well for us--i can't see him doing that much more under gibbs than under norval.

shuler would have been just as bad under gibbs--no talent is no talent however you coach it up. same goes for westbrook--you can't teach heart.

Brad johnson and trent green both would have flourished under Gibbs, but i voted for terry allen--he was the prototype gibbs back who would have led us much farther that we went during those black years.

Archived