Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Our Defensive Backfeild

jnova

It really is gonna be scary for teams to go up the middle on us, I mean we have 2 players that either were Linebackers or are built Like Linebackers. Dont get me wrong Im not saying that AA is Great at the his Ball Hawk skills but he adds more of a solid position and doesnt get Hurt like Bowen does. Everyone including myself thought that Bowen was gonna be perfect for the Williams Scheme but im sure im not the first one to think this but AA is gonna be better. Hail to the 5 LB's were able to put on the field every play and our Front 4 ouch our D's gonna be good this year. Lets just make sure Rogers can step it up.

Rogers is going to step it up big time this year. It is awesome to think we have two top ten picks in our secondary. Both are STUDS. But honestly, this team is so loaded it's hard to keep up sometimes!!

i totally agree. i think carlos is going to be a pro bowler this year. when he got in the starting line up last year, he showed that he is a playmaker and has incredible athletic ability. i'm looking forward to him dominating WRs all year

I like the Wright signing. Anybody think we will run a lot of 3-3-5 to get Wright on the field and rush Washington or McIntosh?

I think are secondary is loaded!

Yeah, I like that idea. Some people forget that Wright was a starter last year for the Jags (55 tackles, 6 deflected passes and 2 int's) He is a very physical corner at 6-1 207# and he runs a 4.5 40 he will have no problem covering a #3 reciever or TE or RB. I think this was a great pick up. He will fit in great with our secondary!

i think with the addition of carter, we wont need to come up with crazy blitzing schemes which sends corners or safeties on blitzes on third downs. this way the secondary can do their job and we can let daniels and carter get to the QB.

i think with the addition of carter, we wont need to come up with crazy blitzing schemes which sends corners or safeties on blitzes on third downs. this way the secondary can do their job and we can let daniels and carter get to the QB.

Williams loves to blitz DB's thats why he got Arch who is one of the best blitzing DB's in the league...if not the best.

yeah but we were forced to do that since our d line produced absolutely no pass rush. renaldo wynn is only good for run stopping and phillip daniels really wasnt that good aside from the dallas game. this year we hope andre carter can get to the QB, but sending arch will be sweet as well

Daniels came through in the last four or five games of the year the seattle game he was held alot, thats why the hasslebeck touch down is always croped. I am sure Andre Carter will be very excited to be back in his natural position. And walt harris sucked and kenny is going to do so muich beeter against the #3.AA and ST them two in the back field together is going to be crazy. Alot of turns this year alot of turn overs.

Hmm, three new starters on defense. Yeah that's just gonna kill chemistry.

Two new starters on offense, best not be too optimistic might take forever for them to find their place on this team...

Name one team in the NFL that doesn't have those kind of changes...

The one place where continuity is MOST important, the Redskins are set (the OL)...

that might matter more on offense, but on defense each person is responsible for their own zone or man, so i dont think chemistry is that important for defense.

our team is very veteren based so i think chemistry is something they can acquire easily

Archived