Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Our Defensive Backfeild

jnova

Yeah, I like that idea. Some people forget that Wright was a starter last year for the Jags (55 tackles, 6 deflected passes and 2 int's) He is a very physical corner at 6-1 207# and he runs a 4.5 40 he will have no problem covering a #3 reciever or TE or RB. I think this was a great pick up. He will fit in great with our secondary!

THE TRUTH SPEAKETH........

i totally agree. i think carlos is going to be a pro bowler this year. when he got in the starting line up last year, he showed that he is a playmaker and has incredible athletic ability. i'm looking forward to him dominating WRs all year

No...I dont think he'll make it. The NFC has got Ronde Barber(he'll make it every year until he retires), DeAngelo Hall(Overrated already), and Ken Lucas. I dont see a lot of room for Rogers to make it...although I believe he should, if he performs at a very high level.

I think if this team can pull together you could be very good but by signing all these free agents we are losing team chemistry

What chemistry are you talking about......

THE CHEMISTRY of Lavar crying b/c he knows the DEF was better without him OR THE CHEMISTRY those studs like Walt Harris, AKI JONES, warrick holdman; WHO DID WE LOOSE that was a DEF leader??????

Archived