Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Assign sounds to each other.

PleaseBlitz

Ok, this one is just like the "Give Each Other Custom Avatars" thread, except with sounds instead of pictures.

Coupla rules.

Keep it light, keep it clean. Im looking at you Oakton. :laugh:

Rince, Predicto, Chomerics, crazyhorse, Larry et al... no particular order....they all sound the same. :laugh:

I applaud Oakton for making an appearance in every joke thread, despite the disadvantage of having no recognizable sense of humor. :applause:

Rince, Predicto, Chomerics, crazyhorse, Larry et al... no particular order....they all sound the same. :laugh:

I have no problems with any of those - except the first one, as i have NO idea what it was (and the third one is broken). The Russian anthem is much pretty than ours.

I love how i'm getting lumped in with all of the left-wing politicos, like i have half a brain for those types of things. Makes me feel special. Thanks Oak. One day we'll have to burn one together. :cheers:

I have no problems with any of those - except the first one, as i have NO idea what it was (and the third one is broken). The Russian anthem is much pretty than ours.

I love how i'm getting lumped in with all of the left-wing politicos, like i have half a brain for those types of things. Makes me feel special. Thanks Oak. One day we'll have to burn one together. :cheers:

Fixed.

Oh, and that's the old Soviet anthem. I thought it was very fitting. :)

Archived