Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ISO Classic Redskins Games past and present on DVD

diego1115

Hello fellow skins fans

im looking for some good games on dvd....and if so, how much per game

All 3 Winning Superbowls

All 5 NFC Championship game wins

Playoff wins vs Bears (Payton's last game), the year we beat Minnesota in the Metrodome, the 91 win vs Atlanta, 99 vs Detroit

and some classic regular season games

this past season: The Opener vs Chicago, both Dallas wins, The Home Finale vs Giants

Steve Spurrier's 1st win vs Cardinals

and other classics (i dont feel like researching for a list right now LOL). if SOMEONE could help a brother out, it would really be appreciated :point2sky

Dring Super Bowl 22 I was in the habit of recoring as many games as I could. I noticed however that ever 3rd game I would record, they'd lose. The Super Bowl was the 3rd game in a row that they were due to lose. After the end of the 1st quarter with the Redskins down 10-0, I quickly turned the VCR off. doh!

Dring Super Bowl 22 I was in the habit of recoring as many games as I could. I noticed however that ever 3rd game I would record, they'd lose. The Super Bowl was the 3rd game in a row that they were due to lose. After the end of the 1st quarter with the Redskins down 10-0, I quickly turned the VCR off. doh!

Thank you, from the bottom of my heart! :logo:

• 3 weeks later...

he may be legit but SB 1 is BS. The broadcast of SB 1 does not exist anywhere. There is press box film for SB 1 and maybe 2 minutes at the most of tv clips but his description leads you to believe it exists. Actually SB 8 is BS too. There are no commericals at all on SB 8 and I have direct from CBS copy. I would contact him before considering buying and ask him to preview the games on content

he may be legit but SB 1 is BS. The broadcast of SB 1 does not exist anywhere. There is press box film for SB 1 and maybe 2 minutes at the most of tv clips but his description leads you to believe it exists. Actually SB 8 is BS too. There are no commericals at all on SB 8 and I have direct from CBS copy. I would contact him before considering buying and ask him to preview the games on content

Thanks for the tip. I was thinking of testing the waters by asking for a preview or maybe spend the $15 on one Super Bowl and see what the quality is like. Seems this is a business the guy runs out of his home; so, there has to be some risk.

how does the torrent thing work? I found a couple of redskin games on there already but I couldn't figure the darn thing out

http://bitcomet.com/

I'm no expert, but it's pretty easy to use. It a form of file sharing.

There are other sites that let you download torrent, like thepiratebay.org and torrentreactor.net, etc.

Go ahead and read the FAQ. The software is very easy to use. (I'm assuming you use windows. If not, you need another program)

There are enough Extremeskins members that we could seed games, and they would be available for all to download.

Not that I condone piracy. Ahar.

hey kids...thought i'd throw my "Skins cap" into the arena. i make DVDs for personal use and for trading. following is a list of the games i have that are on DVD or soon to be. unless otherwise noted, i made the DVDs myself. if anyone is interested, holla at me!

milton.

http://miltizme.blogspot.com

MY LIST:

1989 Eagles vs. Skins (@ RFK)

2 DVD Set

No Menu (autoplay video)

No Commercials

Buddy Ryan vs. Joe Gibbs

Randall Cunningham vs. Mark Rypien

Hig-scoring game

Eagles come back to win in final 2 minutes; 42-37

Acquired via trade

Quality: 9.5/10

1991 Skins vs. Giants (@ New York)

1 DVD

Nice menu featuring stills from game and link to Play of Game: Rypien-to-Clark TD

No Commercials

Acquired from ebay

Skins win!

Quality: 7.5/10

12/5/04 Giants vs. Skins (@ FedEx Field)

1 DVD

No Commercials

Nice Menu featuring Clinton Portis; animated buttons & Fox audio

Very first Skins DVD I did!

Skins win 31-7!

Quality: 10/10

8/19/05 Pre-Season Skins vs. Bengals

2 DVD Set

No Menu (autoplay video)

Commercials left in with chapter points (use chapter advance button to skip commercials)

9/11/05 Season Opener: Bears vs. Skins (@ FedEx Field)

2 DVD Set

Commercials left in with chapter points (use chapter advance button to skip commercials)

Skins win 9-7!

Portis: 121 yds.

9/19/05 MNF Skins vs. Cowboys (@ Dallas)

2 DVD Set

Commercials left in with chapter points (use chapter advance button to skip commercials); includes cool MNF opening featuring Anthony Anderson, Riggo, Tony Dorsett and cast of Lost”

Skins win 14-13 on the strength of two incredible TD Brunell-to-Moss hookups and one monster nail-in-the-coffin Sean Taylor hit!

Brunell: 291 yds., Moss 159 yds.

10/2/05 Seahawks vs. Skins (@ FedEx Field)

2 DVD Set

Cool menu feat. Sean Taylor, “Hail to the Redskins” audio

Features Fox audio and Redskins Radio w/Sam and Sonny

Skins win in OT 20-17; Brunell: 226 yds. , Portis: 90 yds., Moss 87 yds.!

10/23/05 Niners vs. Skins (@ FedEx Field)

2 DVD Set (Still working on 2nd DVD)

Cool menu feat. Sean Taylor, “Hail to the Redskins” audio

No Commercials

Skins win 52-17!

Brunell: 252 yds.; Portis: 101 yds., Moss: 112 yds.!

1/1/06 Eagles vs. Skins (@ FedEx Field)

2 DVD Set

No Menu (autoplay video)

Skins win 31-20 and make playoffs!

Portis: 112 yds.

SUPER BOWLS:

Super Bowl XVII Skins vs. Dolphins (Rose Bowl)

2 DVD Set

No Commercials

Skins win 27-17! Riggo: 166 yards!

Acquired via trade

Quality: 7.5/10

Super Bowl XXII Skins vs. Broncos (San Diego, CA)

2 DVD Set

No Menu

Commercials left in

Skins win 42-10 w/ 35-point outburst in the second quarter!

Timmy Smith: 204 yards!

Acquired via trade

Quality: 8/10

YET TO BE DONE:

11/6/05 Eagles vs. Skins (@ FedEx Field)

2 DVD Set

Cool menu

Skins win 17-10; Ryan Clark preserves win with late INT!

12/18/05 Cowboys vs. Redskins (@ FedEx Field)

2 DVD Set

Cool menu

Skins win 35-7 for season sweep!

Portis: 112 yds.

1/7/06 1st Rd Playoffs: Skins vs. Buccaneers (@ Tampa Bay)

2 DVD Set

Cool menu

Skins win 17-10;

My guess is to why there aren't any prices listed is because he isn't allowed to sell them. I do think that it is totally bogus that we fans are held hostage by crappy NFL films. Just release the broadcast version of the games already.

Archived