Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sean Taylor at the U

glikster04

That second video is amazing. I remember watching that FSU game and being blown away. I had Miami, so ST single-handedly won me some money that day. It was the best performance I saw in college football that entire year, and it stuck with me.

Come April, I was flipping out when I found out the Skins were thinking of taking Taylor, and when they took him over Winslow I ran around the house whooping for joy (though the draft day beers might have had something to do with that). I've been watching him for a while, and he continues to amaze. With luck, he'll stay a Redskin and bring us plays like those (and maybe a few championships) for years to come.

I say this with a perfect record of heterosexuality. I got a little wood. I never thought that would happen watching another man, but i love him, love him! KILLL! SEAN! KILLLLLLLLL!:point2sky:dallasuck

Ok thats just sick. You should really keep that kind of nasty stuff to yourself. :doh:

EDIT: just started a new thread on this.

http://extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?t=155317

Anybody listening to Brian Mitchell SHoW!!!!???

All good news for our boy.

A lawyer with knowledge of the case is talking to them. Apparently the guys who accused Sean Taylor first said he brandished a metal pipe, then changed their story. Said shots were fired though. They have written letters to Sean Taylor demanding money., etc., etc. etc.

Wow....more....prosecuting lawyers tried to revoke Sean Taylor's bond for the spitting incident!!!!

Also, one of the accuser's was on a rival team in high school of Sean Taylor!!! This just keeps getting better.

A lawyer with knowledge of the case is talking to them. Apparently the guys who accused Sean Taylor first said he brandished a metal pipe, then changed their story. Said shots were fired though. They have written letters to Sean Taylor demanding money., etc., etc. etc.

Interesting. The saga continues...

EDIT: just started a new thread on this.

http://extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?t=155317

Wow....more....prosecuting lawyers tried to revoke Sean Taylor's bond for the spitting incident!!!!

Also, one of the accuser's was on a rival team in high school of Sean Taylor!!! This just keeps getting better.

Damn this is like a football soap opera. lol.

I must say i have watched the 2nd ST video with the U and skins highlight all day and ST is def a man among boys. Just watching him man handle TO, TO on the boys def isnt that big a deal for the redskins, def a problem for the rest of the east.

Disclaimer: I love Sean Taylor.

Sean Taylor is not the best safety in the NFL...yet. Right now I would put Ed Reed and Palomalu above him. You shouldn't be excited about how much of a monster he is NOW, however, you should be very excited that he's only 23 years old.

Take your current feelings of his ability, then think about his age. Ooh, that feels nice.

As long as he stays healthy and doesn't kill himself in the process of ripping apart opposing offenses receivers/RBs/Qbs/etc. than he'll be an all-time great at safety. and only 23 so far!!! rock-and-roll!!

That video is garbage. I mean yes they are nice plays, but a couple of them were just regular old tackles, all from the same game and it was way too repetitive. Not to mention the fact that it was poorly edited. Sean Taylor isn't "The Man" he's one of "The Men"

That video is garbage. I mean yes they are nice plays, but a couple of them were just regular old tackles, all from the same game and it was way too repetitive. Not to mention the fact that it was poorly edited. Sean Taylor isn't "The Man" he's one of "The Men"

LOL

U are a joke!

Sean Taylor is the Man, it's time you get used to it. Whatever problem you have with him, you might wanna get over it cuz Taylor's gonna be here for a while!

Maybe you should make a better video since your such a critic...

:logo:

Archived