Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Looking for 2 tickets to any regular season game $130 or less

NewCliche21

I'm trying to find two tickets to pretty much any game that are $130 or less each. My preference is in the following order:

Cowboys (Duh)

Giants

Eagles

Vikings

Panthers

Falcons

Jaguars

Titans

PM me if you can help me out. I don't need parking. No obstructed views, please!

I'm trying to find two tickets to pretty much any game that are $100 or less each. My preference is in the following order:

Cowboys (Duh)

Giants

Eagles

Vikings

Panthers

Falcons

Jaguars

Titans

PM me if you can help me out. I don't need parking. No obstructed views, please!

Up your price by $20-$30 and you might have a chance. That is not even face value.

if u want to get tickets this cheap....the only way is to scalp...a bunch of my freinds got tickets to game(except dallas) game for anywhere from 25-60 bucks a ticket...the only game they paid over 45 per ticket was the eagles game.....

Dealing with those scalpers is a pain in the *****. Same ones at the Wizards game. They need to get a real job.

if u want to get tickets this cheap....the only way is to scalp...a bunch of my freinds got tickets to game(except dallas) game for anywhere from 25-60 bucks a ticket...the only game they paid over 45 per ticket was the eagles game.....

You guys tellin me i can go and get a ticket from a scalper below face possibly even 1/2 price?

In the past that has been possible. But when dealing with scalpers at the stadium you take on risk in order to get that price. You may not get them for as cheap as you want. They can be fakes. If the skins are doing really well before the game you want to go to, the prices could be high. As was stated earlier in this thread, prices for the last x number of years have been pretty cheap. You have to remember except for last year we have had dismal records. Also during the middle of last season we had a losing streak and prices fell during that. You just have to decide the route thats best for you, realize the dangers and rewards and go for it. Just get you butt to the game. :D

I would be willing to bet I could see every game this season, in the lower bowl or club, for $50 a seat or less.

The plan, tailgate until 5 minutes before game time. Go to the arena drive entrance and buy what the scalpers have left...I have seen them hawking club seats for $15 per.....of course this is right at game time!!!!

You guys tellin me i can go and get a ticket from a scalper below face possibly even 1/2 price?

I know last year, even when we doing well at the end of the season freinds I would go with did not have any troule scalping tickets for fairly cheap...Its just a matter of you willing to take the chance of going to the stadium not having a ticket...I personally like to have my tickets before I go so I dont have to worry bout it, but I really dont think you should have a problem scalping tickets....

keep an eye on ebay... especially when it gets close to the games... day or so before.. you can score some good seats....and meet the person to pick up or have overnighted for about what you are looking to spend... i did this a couple times last year....

Archived