Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Artie Bucco gets arrested

SkinsD

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20060502/en_nm/crime_sopranos_dc

NEW YORK (Reuters) - Actor John Ventimiglia, who plays troubled chef Artie Bucco on the TV show "The Sopranos," has been arrested on suspicion of drunken driving and cocaine possession in Brooklyn, authorities said on Tuesday.

He was at least the fourth cast member of HBO show about a New Jersey mob family, now in its sixth season, to be arrested in the past year.

Ventimiglia pleaded not guilty following his arrest early on Monday morning and was released on his own recognizance, a spokesman for the Brooklyn District Attorney's office said.

A police officer pulled over Ventimiglia's Volkswagen Jetta after the car swerved out of its lane with the headlights out, the charge sheet says. Ventimiglia spoke with slurred speech, had red watery eyes and smelled of alcohol, the officer said.

Tests showed a blood alcohol level of 0.12 percent -- above the legal limit of 0.08 percent -- and Ventimiglia was carrying a small plastic bag with the residue of a white powder believed to be cocaine, police said.

One of my favorite characters... :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh:

Artie one of your favorites ? Raise your standards. haha.

The surprising thing to me is that he was driving a Jetta. He has been on that show for years. Seems as though a minor upgrade might have occured over that time span.

I dunno, I always liked Artie's character. He is second to Tony in my book. Yeah I was wondering why he was driving a jetta too...

I dunno, I always liked Artie's character. He is second to Tony in my book. Yeah I was wondering why he was driving a jetta too...

Haven't you been paying attention? Business has been slow, his employees were stealing credit card information from him, and some goombah shoved his arm down into boiling sauce.

It's hard out there for a chef. lol

Artie is always getting slapped around and punked. ehh.

I will take Phil Leotardo any day over Artie.

Different tastes I guess.

Agh, I can't stand Artie Bucco.. every time he is on screen and whining I am hoping this is the scene he kills himself.

Maybe he could accidentally slip and kiss Paulie on the lips and then see how it goes.

~Bang

Archived