Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What I dont like about the trade

crawd2000

Im glad we get an OLB, especially since he is from THE U, but why did we give up a 2nd rd pick in NEXT YEARS DRAFT as well. I thought swapping 2nd round picks and a 6th rounder this year would have been enough, but we just traded away a potential starter or at least a solid back-up. Hopefully we will get that 2nd rounder back before next year. :2cents:

Im glad we get an OLB, especially since he is from THE U, but why did we give up a 2nd rd pick in NEXT YEARS DRAFT as well. I thought swapping 2nd round picks and a 6th rounder this year would have been enough, but we just traded away a potential starter or at least a solid back-up. Hopefully we will get that 2nd rounder back before next year. :2cents:

<---- See other 31 threads, and 217 posts, regarding answer to this question.

Dislike of something fueled by personal idiocy should probably be kept more closely held than you seem to understand. Though certainly quite potent as an argument that YOU would have thought something entirely unreasonable was reasonable, the fact the league operates on an actual scale we can use to measure what would seem adequate for such moves is kind of the measure we will all use. Perhaps when you know more about the sport you'll understand just how ignorant this post is. Or, perhaps you'll respond, "How dare you belittle me. I have a right to an opinion too." Either way, I'll shake my head and wonder what's wrong with you.

Archived