Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Fringe site: U.S. prepares to face U.N. on torture as Amnesty report blasts 'war cri

Crazyhorse1

And I don't disagree with you, except in the fact that the GWOT never should have included Iraq, they had nothing to do with 9-11 and Al Qaeda. It was Bush and his PNAC minions who had already made up their mind about Iraq before 9-11, and they used it as an excuse to invade the piss ant country.

You are dead wrong on this point. You need to get the updated talking points from Democratic Underground. Then have a new spin on Iraq. Your spin is 90 days old.

Folks, this thread is heading in the wrong direction rapidly. Lets all step outside, get some fresh air, and come back and debate in a civil manner.

If we can't keep it nice, it's going to be over with very soon.

And for those of you reporting posts, ask yourself 'why did I only report the inappropriate post that opposes my position, and not the 4 or 5 inappropriate posts from those who share my vantage point?' Over the line is over the line regardless of what your belief system is. And its bad for the board on both sides. We recently discussed removing several of you in this thread from Tailgate - permanently.

Archived