Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Brandon Lloyd -- showboat or substance?

DoggieStyle

Hopefully Gibbs can mold him into a great player. My feeling is that even if you are on a crap team, it gives you no right to mouth off or even act as if you are better. The team is only as good as it's weakest link. Character is built during the worst times, not the best. Hopefully he changes...

I think he'll be fine here. Gibbs will make sure he's in line.

I also would like to throw this out there...

He's gonna be a father soon. Being a parent can be a very humbling experience and can really settle someone down... Not sure if he already has any children, but I can see this having an affect on his character, for the positive.

:2cents:

I believe Loyld will be much better in our offense. He seems to stretch the seams real weel and can make some tough catches. I know he drops a few balls, but with a better overall team now behind him (People will ahve to respect Portis this yr) that with all the other weapons we have he should catch 60 + ball this yr.

I can't wait to see how our new offense rolls this year. I also beleieve Patten will have a much better year than last year. being demoted to 4 string, he will be able to exploit nickly cornerbacks this year too. We will have an explosive offense after or about the 4th game as it will take time to gel.

I really don't think his personality will be a problem. He is definately a bit ****y but not in a way that is detrimental to the team, or even really a way that would make him not likeable. He seems to really want to do his best and wants to help the team make it to the championships. He gave great props to Santana a number of times (him talking about Santana running routes is hilarious), and seems to want to learn from the people around him.

He's funny too, for what it's worth. :laugh:

I think he'll be a great addition for the team, I really do.

Archived