Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Arrington hit on Aikman pics

jsgregg

Okay, I have combed through the archives and haven't found what I am looking for....so I am going to make a request. I am looking for pics of Arringtons big hit on Aikman. I have seen some, but I am looking for a larger size that would be suitable for an 8x10 photo (or larger). I have found similar threads to this in the past with the same request, but the links are broken now. I have also seen some pics that are taken from each side of the field. Any help would be greatly appreciated...thanks in advance!

wanting pics of someone havin a injury to their brain is just sick you really need help.football is football but when you are getting off on some1s livelyhood thats just ****ing dum get a clue a bum

He probably shouldn't have been playing against us anyway, he had several concussions before that. And he wasn't hurt all that bad, he's still making megabucks as an announcer. Besides, he's a cowturd.

Here's a few pix I saved - not real big, but they're the best I got.

aikmanarrington1.jpg

aikmanarrington2.jpg

aikmanarrington3.jpg

does it really matter what he makes or who he played for bottom line is he is human and when you are talking a serious injury its not a joke or a entertainment standpoint-you are right he shoulda retired earlier from previous injuries but like i said you have no respect for a persons health or life when you think **** like that is ****ing funny

He probably shouldn't have been playing against us anyway, he had several concussions before that. And he wasn't hurt all that bad, he's still making megabucks as an announcer. Besides, he's a cowturd.

Here's a few pix I saved - not real big, but they're the best I got.

aikmanarrington1.jpg

aikmanarrington2.jpg

aikmanarrington3.jpg

Thanks for the pics...they are great.

wanting pics of someone havin a injury to their brain is just sick you really need help.football is football but when you are getting off on some1s livelyhood thats just ****ing dum get a clue a bum

This is NACSKins sig banner....does that make him sick?

joejgibbs242ee9nz.gif

You are certainly entitled to your opinion, but please don't feel the need to be the public conscience or to pass judgement on others that you don't even know.

are you the guy that started geeks on call? you must be run your mouth somewere else im making a point to a mans life we all know it would be done if it was a redskins player? true

joejgibbs242ee9nz.gif

You are certainly entitled to your opinion, but please don't feel the need to be the public conscience or to pass judgement on others that you don't even know.

Name calling, profanity, and poor grammar are all ineffective ways to convey a message. Again, you are entitled to your opinion. However, the hit that we are speaking of here is legendary among Redskins fans. Enough with the insults....if you don't approve, then don't post.

Guest santana4prez
are you the guy that started geeks on call? you must be run your mouth somewere else im making a point to a mans life we all know it would be done if it was a redskins player? true

Their is a difference between injuries. If Troy Aikman was seriously hurt on that play then I think Skins fans wouldnt talk about it. That fact is he is fine and is calling games for FOX. Dont watch the Jacked Up segment on ESPN if you hate this so much. I didnt cheer like Philly fans did when Irvin looked like he had a broken neck. Their is a difference between serious injuries and hard hits and the Aikman hit was nothing more than a hard tackle by Arrington.

joejgibbs242ee9nz.gif

That is a awesome sig. The video clip really makes it beasty.:applause:

soo we are here to all approve lolllllllllllll who gives a rats ass about poor grammar like this is gonan go to the house to be past-whast really legendary is how skin fans the sick worthless jokes that call themselves fans have no clue about anything related to football if that hit is the best thang related to your franchise i pitty you cause if thats true im sure the loyal die hard fans would disagree to that being legendary

Name calling, profanity, and poor grammar are all inefective ways to convey a message. Again, you are entitled to your opinion. However, the hit that we are speaking of here is legendary among Redskins fans. Enough with the insults....if you don't approve, then don't post.

dude i understand hits are apart of the game=ing DUH but too harp on it like it was the greatest day in washingtom redskin history is lame and classless do me a favor and learn how too play madden every1 here should know i whip your ass on a regular

Their is a difference between injuries. If Troy Aikman was seriously hurt on that play then I think Skins fans wouldnt talk about it. That fact is he is fine and is calling games for FOX. Dont watch the Jacked Up segment on ESPN if you hate this so much. I didnt cheer like Philly fans did when Irvin looked like he had a broken neck. Their is a difference between serious injuries and hard hits and the Aikman hit was nothing more than a hard tackle by Arrington.

Guest santana4prez
soo we are here to all approve lolllllllllllll who gives a rats ass about poor grammar like this is gonan go to the house to be past-whast really legendary is how skin fans the sick worthless jokes that call themselves fans have no clue about anything related to football if that hit is the best thang related to your franchise i pitty you cause if thats true im sure the loyal die hard fans would disagree to that being legendary

No I think beating the Boys ass in the 2 biggest games in our history in those NFC title games was bigger. So was the strike game in 1987 and the Santana Monday Night Party. How was Aikmans head after 9/19?

why the edit did you have your cat edit it for you rookie?

Name calling, profanity, and poor grammar are all ineffective ways to convey a message. Again, you are entitled to your opinion. However, the hit that we are speaking of here is legendary among Redskins fans. Enough with the insults....if you don't approve, then don't post.

Guest santana4prez
dude i understand hits are apart of the game=ing DUH but too harp on it like it was the greatest day in washingtom redskin history is lame and classless do me a favor and learn how too play madden every1 here should know i whip your ass on a regular

1. Hits are a part of the game like you said , but when did any Skins fan say that Aikman hit was the greatest thing in Skins history. All the guy wanted was a pic. You need to calm down buddy it sounds like you have had 1 to many Porterhouse steaks.

2. I have beaten you 6 of the last 10 times we have played your madden reign is over. At least I didnt go on EBAY and buy 12.00 worth of cheat codes.:laugh:

dont try and play like i cheat in front of a bunch of skin fans im not the 1 who went hammer time over a madden game lmao but hey rem. the days of offline beat downs how many did you win?? 0 out of about 10 0-10 me offline online your record vs me is a joke 6-10 wont make up for the wins ive already gotten can some1 here teach santana how too pass in 06 he dont get the whole precision passing thang

1. Hits are a part of the game like you said , but when did any Skins fan say that Aikman hit was the greatest thing in Skins history. All the guy wanted was a pic. You need to calm down buddy it sounds like you have had 1 to many Porterhouse steaks.

2. I have beaten you 6 of the last 10 times we have played your madden reign is over. At least I didnt go on EBAY and buy 12.00 worth of cheat codes.:laugh:

Guest santana4prez
dont try and play like i cheat in front of a bunch of skin fans im not the 1 who went hammer time over a madden game lmao but hey rem. the days of offline beat downs how many did you win?? 0 out of about 10 0-10 me offline online your record vs me is a joke 6-10 wont make up for the wins ive already gotten can some1 here teach santana how too pass in 06 he dont get the whole precision passing thang

Actually I do but after playing you 200 times you know me better than anyone. I have finally figured you out though 6 out of the last 10 games and having Brunell throw for 631 yds in one of them proves it. I am tired of playing other players who cheat all the time with the punt block cheat , etc. thats why i got pissed. Isnt it funny though after you bought cheat codes on ebay your gameplan changed? I smell a cheater.

I dont know why you are changing the subject though. I think a broken leg or a neck injury is alot worse than a concussion that hasnt even affected him with his duties at FOX. What is your problem? If you dont like hard hits stop watching football.

Thanks for killing the thread , Porterhouse12er.:doh:

Is it deuchebag or douchebag? Either way, Dbag, you have no business on the internet.

This is what happens when you put a computer lab in a county jail!

are you jealous they didnt have computers when you were locked up?all they had was fun night in your cell- i bet 300 guys were fun nighting themselves:laugh:

Is it deuchebag or douchebag? Either way, Dbag, you have no business on the internet.

This is what happens when you put a computer lab in a county jail!

Archived