Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Ten Commandments movie

Zguy28

Anyone see this last night on ABC? Give your opinions. The 2nd part is on tonight.

Personally I thought it was ok. It deviated from Scripture on many things, but in some ways it was better than the original movie. That's to be expected though in a movie.

It was weird. As this and the orginal look sooo different.They got the Basics down of the Orginal story of Passover... Moses in river, Moses killing, moses marrys a shappard, sees burning bush, goes back, 8 plagues frees them into desert and water opening, but some of the details are different. We never saw Joeph's grave in the orginal. In the orginal, Moses never went back to be with his old fmaily, never got that tour of the slaves ghetto area, when he actually meet his brother and sister in the real one, it was by accident and they bashed him for his ego and all. But its still good. What also looks weird in part 2 it looks like theres going to be a war? There was never a war...

I Don't know every Detail of Passover (Though I am Jewish) So it kinda confuses me lol, but As long as they got the major Details down its all good, and I stll enjoyed it.

Yeah, the devil is in the details as they say (no pun). Moses was actually several months old when he was set adrift. As far as a war, I can only imagine it will be something to do with Amelikites attacking them at Rephedim.

ANother thing that always gets me with the old one too, is that Moses was 40 when banished from Egypt and spent 40 years as a shepherd before God spoke to him. That makes him 80.

This ain't no 80 year old!

tencommandmentsabc_big.jpg

Archived