Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Baseball Thread

krazykripple18

this thread is about baseball. mlb. any team! i don't care which one! it's been going on for a week and i'm still amped! so does one think barry bonds can beat the hr record or does anyone think the braves can win their division for the 15th year in a row or does anyone think the tigers will remain good this year? you can ask those question and more! let's start talking about baseball!

Guest sith lord

No, the Braves will not win the NL East this year and I think it's 50/50 that Bonds break the hr record this year.

As a Pirates fan, I predict my beloved Bucs will be mathematically eliminated by about April 23rd. I like the signing of Sean Casey though, provides at least a little pop, which we haven't had since Brian Giles left.

On the other hand, we have no pitching at all. Perez is a potential stud, but is too inconsistent right now. It's gonna be another long year. :(

As a Pirates fan, I predict my beloved Bucs will be mathematically eliminated by about April 23rd. I like the signing of Sean Casey though, provides at least a little pop, which we haven't had since Brian Giles left.

On the other hand, we have no pitching at all. Perez is a potential stud, but is too inconsistent right now. It's gonna be another long year. :(

Zach Duke is really good. Casey is a great hitter, and a wonderful guy in general. You will be really happy with Casey.

And after april 23 you can look foward to giving my Cubbies some more players.

I consider the Pirates a farm team.:laugh: JK

Zach Duke is really good. Casey is a great hitter, and a wonderful guy in general. You will be really happy with Casey.

And after april 23 you can look foward to giving my Cubbies some more players.

I consider the Pirates a farm team.:laugh: JK

Sadly, I do too. :doh:

I really thought the new ballpark would help a little, and I guess it has being able to pick up Casey. But when you have a city of 400,000 having to get it's own TV contract, you're ALWAYS gonna lose out to a city of 7 million that owns it's own TV station.

That's why I love the NFL. There's a level playing field, and literally everyone has a chance. In baseball, you can pick out about eight or nine teams that can actually contend, and eliminate about the same amount without any consideration.

I'm a hardcore Phillies fan. And boy are they off to a heck of a start (0-4). So this post is for all Phillies fans. Charlie Manuel is a horrible manager. Their starting pitching is atrocious. Leibrathal has got to go, and David Bell is a master of grounding into double plays. So unless we get some better starting pitching...this is going to be a long, dissapointing season for the Phils

Archived