Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Tonight on PPV: Zab Judah vs Floyd Mayweather!!!

Guest sith lord

Guest sith lord

This should be an incredible fight to say the least, that is if Zab comes to fight, because Mayweather certainly will. Forget Mayorga/De La Hoya, Wright/Taylor or Hopkins/Tarver, Zab Judah vs Floyd Mayweather is gonna be the fight of the year.

Guest sith lord

I think Mayweather's gonna win also, but Judah is a southpaw and that could cause Mayweather some problems.

I think Mayweather's gonna win also, but Judah is a southpaw and that could cause Mayweather some problems.

Judah doesn't have the chin to last long enough for his left to start to affect Floyd. The only chance he would have is to bring the fight to him early and often. If Mayweather has a weakness it's his defense after some serious action. But that is way too big a stretch and not a real big weakness.

Guest sith lord
What's the price? Who's on the undercard?

$44.95 or 54.95 in HD. I think Miguel Cotto headlines the undercard.

Floyd has been sparring with Chop Chop Corley for the last four months so he should be better prepared to handle Zab's stance. If Baldomir had him on queer street last fight, then Zab just does not have the chin to handle Floyd's straight rights. Zab has the power in his left to change a fight with one punch so I expect Floyd to show him a lot of respect and take his time during the fight.

The undercard has Jose Cotto (Miguels brother) fighting Juaz Diaz in addition to Jorge Arce and Julio Cesar Chavez Junior fights.

Guest sith lord
Floyd has been sparring with Chop Chop Corley for the last four months so he should be better prepared to handle Zab's stance. If Baldomir had him on queer street last fight, then Zab just does not have the chin to handle Floyd's straight rights. Zab has the power in his left to change a fight with one punch so I expect Floyd to show him a lot of respect and take his time during the fight.

The undercard has Jose Cotto (Miguels brother) fighting Juaz Diaz in addition to Jorge Arce and Julio Cesar Chavez Junior fights.

I thought that was kind of weird considering "Miguel" Cotto fought about a month ago. Kind of confusing because on the HBO Boxing site, they have the boxer in tonight's undercard listed as Jose Miguel Cotto.

http://sports.espn.go.com/sports/boxing/columns/story?columnist=rafael_dan&id=2399833

should be a great fight if Zab comes ready to fight. They met before in a sparring session and it was supposed stopped because Floyd was whupping Zab...Zab is a talented fighter, but his chin will let him down...Both are fast, offensively talented...that's where the comparisons end...Floyd has a better chin & better defense and his boxing skills are unmatched. The only trouble i've seen him have was with Jose luis castillo in their first fight....in the rematch, castillo was whupped... Besides, FLOYD is now the man, being able to command top $$$ for his fights. He wants to stay the man and have the eventual showdown with Oscar DeLaHoya this fall... Floyd by TKO in 9.

Here's to a good fight that should be worth the $45. :cheers:

Archived