Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Cedric Killings

SkinSince87

Imagine if someone just knocked on your door and wanted to talk about what you did for a living. You'd tell him to to screw himself before reaching for the shotgun. Try a more subtle approach. Maybe throw a BBQ party and invite a number of your neighbors.

Imagine if someone just knocked on your door and wanted to talk about what you did for a living. You'd tell him to to screw himself before reaching for the shotgun. Try a more subtle approach. Maybe throw a BBQ party and invite a number of your neighbors.

HAHA i think that is kind of more creepy especially when he asks why you are throwing BBQ...."ughh i thought it was rude to knock on your door"

why the heck wouldnt you. a block away from a redskin, id be over there all the time. let me get your question straight. you're a member of extreme skins and you are asking us if you should talk redskin football with a real redskin player.....the answer is yes duh. besides whats the worst thing that could happen he says hes too busy with training camp to talk

HAHA i think that is kind of more creepy especially when he asks why you are throwing BBQ...."ughh i thought it was rude to knock on your door"

Ha...of course, you don't tell him why you are doing it. I know it sounds dishonest and perhaps even a little Machiavellian but if you want to form a relationship with a Redskin then I suggest a flanking approach.

Professional athletes already have a lot of people who want a piece of them, so if you come at them with an agenda, they can smell it a mile away and will not be interested.

What you do is knock on everyone's door within a 2 block radius and invite them - maybe even make up a little flyer or something. Stress the grilled meats part of it. Athletes like grilled meats.

why the heck wouldnt you. a block away from a redskin, id be over there all the time. let me get your question straight. you're a member of extreme skins and you are asking us if you should talk redskin football with a real redskin player.....the answer is yes duh. besides whats the worst thing that could happen he says hes too busy with training camp to talk

Most of the time these guys just want to talk regular stuff. I played golf with Wilber Marshall a couple times growing up at my country club in VA... and we hardly ever spoke about the skins. probably because I was too busy trying to figure out how that guy hit the ball so far... I remember seeing Wilber, Joe Jacoby and a couple other lineman from the team playing golf about 12 years ago and they were driving up 18 and had 2 players in each golf cart... the carts were basically scraping on the ground...

yea i think if you really like you can just knock on his door and just say hello and tell him you are a big fan... i doubt he would mind that, just dont force anything, and inviting him over to a neighborhood bbq isnt a bad idea. Killings isnt exactly a superstar, so im sure he wouldnt mind.

Archived