Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What do you wear on gameday?

GOSKINS_08

A jersey...last year it was usually Lavar or good old #28, but I switched to Portis for the winning streak. All three of them are burgandy. Looks like 26 or 28 this year, at least until I get a Cooley or Moss....

Usually a Skins T-shirt or long sleeve Tee, or sweatshirt underneath...depending on the weather. And usually a Skins hat.

As for beer, it's gotta be Killians at home or while tailgating, and whatever in FedEx...

My Jeff George Jersey. It rules. And was only $30 on Ebay (I'd have paid $50.)

Best part is, everyone thinks it's a Mosley jersey.

"Oh, cool, Mark Mosely!"

'Til they see the back.

"What are you ****ing kidding?!"

Jeff George = Street Cred

It depends what time the game is. If it's and afternoon or everygame I just wear a hat until gametime. Then I put on White Art Monk or Doug Williams jersey. If were on the road I would wear Lavar if were in burgundy. Since he is no longer on our team I am trying to get Dexter Manley on E-bay but I keep getting out bid.

My Jeff George Jersey. It rules. And was only $30 on Ebay (I'd have paid $50.)

Best part is, everyone thinks it's a Mosley jersey.

"Oh, cool, Mark Mosely!"

'Til they see the back.

"What are you ****ing kidding?!"

Jeff George = Street Cred

It works for me, and besides in a few years most people will think he's some new talent that has just been drafted. He wasn't here long enough to leave that big a stain.

I had a brand new gray sweatshirt that I had on when we beat the bills in the Super Bowl in 1992. I have worn that sweatshirt every game since. It is a raddy thing now. I watch the games with my uncle who is also a Skins fan, and he says that shirt has seen better days. I will get a new one WHEN the Skins win another Supper Bowl.

With that said this is my first post and i'm glad to be here. Been a looker for a looong time and find this site very informative. Although I dont live in Skin territory, I have burgundy and gold blood running thru me.

Hail, Joe

my white stang is pimped up with a redskins decal on the rear windshield... 4x4 skinz hub caps and two side view decals saying Hail to the Redskins =D note the decal in the rear is white and the side decals are silver/grayish... looks very slick!

Archived