Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What do you wear on gameday?

GOSKINS_08

I forgot to write what I wear...I wear a Redskins jersey, Last year I had a Santana Moss, Portis, and Lavar jersey I got to retire the Lavar jersey now..Anyway I wear a Redskins jersey, Redskins hat, and I wear Redskins boxers. And I wear Redskins socks.

Yellow/goldish T-Shirt, Grey Skins hoody, and my white replica Taylor Jersey is the skins stuff I wear when I go to games, plus jeans and possibly some other layers. No cap pretty much ever.

If I watch at home, I have some Skins PJ pants, and I wear the jersey with the yellow T-shirt or without, either or.

If I watch it out, pretty much the same stuff I wear to the game. I also don't shave on Sundays.

:logo:

the question is...what kind of beer do you drink on gameday?

Most of the time its Yuengling but, I tend to drink Heineken, Miller Lites, and I do brew some of my own as well. Generally, its whatever I grab when I reach in the fridge. I like to keep a nice variety. After a while, I just do not care what beer I am drinking as long as I am drinking. :chug:

Most of the time its Yuengling but, I tend to drink Heineken, Miller Lites, and I do brew some of my own as well. Generally, its whatever I grab when I reach in the fridge. I like to keep a nice variety. After a while, I just do not care what beer I am drinking as long as I am drinking. :chug:

Yuengling, mmmmmmmmmmmmmm. :40oz:

I used to wear a #11 Arrington Penn State jersey and a dark blue Nats hat backwards. But I told my girlfriend I was a custom burgundy Salavea for my B-day and then I'll alternate him and my burgundy Taylor with the Nats hat.

That Salavea'a jersey is going to be nice.:thumbsup:

Taylor #36 jersey (cause I'm old school,) Redskins travel pants, and my 1985 reebok hightops that I painted B&G. Also, I wear my Redskins flag as a cape and paint my face in B&G. If its cold I have a vintage 80's vinal jacket I may wear. (I miss the 80's, and I never even experienced them.) Basically I'm the biggest idiot in the stadium, but if you can't show team spirit don't show up to the game.

Archived