Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Need An Article Really Bad!

pR0JEkT 21

Would you want Bill Clinton to be the new NFL Comissioner?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Would you want Bill Clinton to be the new NFL Comissioner?

• Yes! He would be a great Comissioner
    • No way, Jose!

I collect newspaper articles from the Redskins constantly from either trades they have done or even after games, but the thing with the games is its only if they won because I do not want any negative articles on my wall. I have a total of 3 almost 4 poster sized frames collaged together with awsome articles that I have gathered over the years. I will be taking a picture of them and I will post the pic as an attachment when I am finished with this last one that I am working on. The only thing is, this is mostly going out to the people or I should say fans or members back east mostly Maryland / Virginia and D.C area, I would like to know if someone can please help me and send me an article or even the whole paper from when Washington beat Dallas 14 to 13 on that monday night game last season because I dont even have that article from that game at all. With a huge title and picture would be great if someone can help please contact me, I would like someone to send it to Las Vegas where I live if thats ok. I am willing to pay for it if I have to. Thanks for the help guys and I hope to hear from someone about this that would be great, I am also about to contact the newspaper company out here the Review Journal to see if thats even possible through them thanks again!

[ LEX ]

EDIT: Also can anybody help get a newspaper article from when TJ Duckett was found to be a Redskin from back east please!

Also is anybody here wiling to send me an article from when Smoot and Fletcher both got signed to the Redskins please!

Pictures are down below of what the articles look like!

dsc02986yf2.png

dsc02985ex1.png

dsc02984nz1.png

dsc02981rd0.png

dsc02982cu2.png

My dad might have an extra copy of that paper. He bought one while he was out that morning and we also get the paper delivered to our house. He may have saved both of them. I'll check with him and then let you know.
Thanks alot bro I really would love to have that paper let me know what you want for it ok I appreciate it pm me if you like!

[ LEX ]

My dad might have an extra copy of that paper. He bought one while he was out that morning and we also get the paper delivered to our house. He may have saved both of them. I'll check with him and then let you know.

translation: i might have one of those in my collection. i'll look in my "closet" to see if i have an extra one. :laugh:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
You might want to try contacted whatever newspapers you'd like and ask about getting back issues. I know it works with magazines, so you never know...
Ok cool I'll try that, but does anybody on the east coast have a paper from a few days ago still please someone help! :(

This is an interesting thing here. Leo, have a couple of suggestions. One. I haven't had the chance to actually look to hard while visiting Vegas, but is there somewhere there that carries the Post? I know I've seen the New York Times and a few others that I can't think of right now in one book store or another down there. 2. Try this link here. See if you can get it there. https://subscribe.washpost.com/contactus.nsf/frmsubscribezip?openform&code=wc

If those don't work, this works as well.

• 6 months later...
Also is anybody here wiling to send me an article from when Smoot and Fletcher both got signed to the Redskins ...please pm me I would appreciate it thanks!

None of my business, but ... have you checked around in your area for a news and magazine shop? Almost every city I've ever been to has at least one, and most have carried papers from all the major media center cities--NY, LA, CHI, DC, etc.

Just sayin'. :)

Oops. Missed PCS's post somehow.

What he said.

None of my business, but ... have you checked around in your area for a news and magazine shop? Almost every city I've ever been to has at least one, and most have carried papers from all the major media center cities--NY, LA, CHI, DC, etc.

Just sayin'. :)

Oops. Missed PCS's post somehow.

What he said.

Yes, I have checked and there was nothing in the paper here and what really sucks is that the DC paper don't even come here at all, so think maybe you'll be able to help me out ;)

Archived