Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Get Jerseys Fixed

hanster

Yes, Exclusive Pro is very good, I sent them three jerseys to customize and they came back within a month...very good and fast.

My 75th anniversary White D. Green jersey looks awesome, as does the Titans Vince Young jersey *(alternate color) - those were authentics, the replica I sent in though was a Sean Taylor #36 - it feels odd because it's a replica with sewn on stuff...but still good.

I highly reccomend Exclusive Pro, they know what they are doing and they are good :D

All, I received the "Brown" nameplates from Exclusive Pro today. Am very happy with them. Have removed the "Gardner" nameplate and will attach the "Brown" nameplates this weekend. I've taken photos of the new nameplate and how they look on the jersey. But, the site says the file size is too large. If anyone can give me advice on how to shrink the file size, I'll post pictures of the new nameplate and how they look on the 70th anniversary jersey.

Assuming you have WinXP, open the Paint program, then use it to open the jpg. Click Image, click Stretch/Skew. Reduce percentages, try 50%. Save file.

I'm looking forward to seeing the pics!

THANKS

Depending on where you live for shipping, but putting the name on the back $35.00. Great deal to make a worthless $300 #56 jersey shine again

I'd be able to drop off and p/u from them - but the $35....did they take the old plate off and put the new on for that price?

If they are taking the old off, making a new and putting the new on - so I don't have to do anything but drop off and pick up - I think that is a great price.

I hate to say it, but the color of that nameplate appears significantly darker than the original, and it appears significantly darker than the jersey.

What does the stitching look like? Is it straight or zig-zagged? Just curious.

I think if I was going to buy one, the color would have to match my jersey exactly. There should be some way to assure that.

I hate to say it, but the color of that nameplate appears significantly darker than the original, and it appears significantly darker than the jersey.

What does the stitching look like? Is it straight or zig-zagged? Just curious.

I think if I was going to buy one, the color would have to match my jersey exactly. There should be some way to assure that.

The photo doesn't do it justice. The color is very, very close to a perfect match. I think it appears different b/c the Gardner nameplate is the nylon material, and the Brown nameplate is more of a nylon/canvas combo; so, it's not as shiny as the Gardner nameplate. I attribute the difference to the Gardner nameplate being on replica material, and the Brown nameplate being on authentic material.

Overall, Exclusive Pro did a decent job with a pretty rare jersey (70th anniversary). I plan to buy a Ramsey authentic and order a Rypien nameplate from them. Am sure they're more familiar with the traditional burgundy jersey.

In any case, the average fan won't be able to tell the difference. The only comment I expect to get is, "Who is Brown?" or "Ray Brown didn't wear no. 87."

I know MTH, you like your jerseys perfect; so, it might not suit you. But, I'm happy with it. Will be wearing it at a few tailgates this year; so, you'll be able to see it.

Am going to have my wife's friend sew it on (she's got a fashion design background). I told her to do zig zag, is that what you recommend?

The photo doesn't do it justice. The color is very, very close to a perfect match. I think it appears different b/c the Gardner nameplate is the nylon material, and the Brown nameplate is more of a nylon/canvas combo; so, it's not as shiny as the Gardner nameplate. I attribute the difference to the Gardner nameplate being on replica material, and the Brown nameplate being on authentic material

I have an authentic Smoot, looking to change it to a Taylor. So these guys will do a good job, it will match exactly??

Looks great, I will be ordering from them as soon as I find a cheap Trotter authentic on ebay

i got a trotter jersey from this ebay store, looks great, there are a few others on there as well, look in the ebay stores section though. who are you goint to change the name to?

http://cgi.ebay.com/AUTHENTIC-JEREMIAH-TROTTER-REDSKINS-REEBOK-JERSEY-54_W0QQitemZ8789071524QQihZ005QQcategoryZ24977QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

i got a trotter jersey from this ebay store, looks great, there are a few others on there as well, look in the ebay stores section though. who are you goint to change the name to?

http://cgi.ebay.com/AUTHENTIC-JEREMIAH-TROTTER-REDSKINS-REEBOK-JERSEY-54_W0QQitemZ8789071524QQihZ005QQcategoryZ24977QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

If I get one I will probably put Miller on it because that is my last name. Or maybe have the 4 and the 5 switched around and put Sellers on it. And thanks for the link to the store.

The photo doesn't do it justice. The color is very, very close to a perfect match. I think it appears different b/c the Gardner nameplate is the nylon material, and the Brown nameplate is more of a nylon/canvas combo; so, it's not as shiny as the Gardner nameplate. I attribute the difference to the Gardner nameplate being on replica material, and the Brown nameplate being on authentic material

I have an authentic Smoot, looking to change it to a Taylor. So these guys will do a good job, it will match exactly??

I'm very happy with it. I'm confident that only eagle eye Mark the Homer will be able to tell the nameplate is not original to the jersey. I'm now looking for a cheap, authentic Ramsey to switch to a Rypien.

One of the things you can do is send your jersey to them; so, I think they will match it up perfectly. They will switch the nameplate (and even numbers if you want). They charge more, and you pay a lot in shipping; so, I just had them send me the nameplates. But, all in all (if you send them the jersey) for about $30, you can make a Smoot jersey a Taylor jersey.

Hmm. Maybe I'll send them my old new authentic #81 jersey and have them put you-know-who on the back. It's blank on back. Thanks for your help RiggoRanger!
Thanks Riggo Ranger - I might contact them soon

Am glad I could provide some usable info. Good luck, if you go through them. They were a little bit slow (I think it took 2-3 weeks to get my nameplates), but they had excellent customer service (easy to reach on the phone and they would email me with updates).

Most of the time the jerseys don't give us a problem. Every once in a while there will be one that's trouble. There is a film of glue behind the name plate or the letter itself. If the glue remains on the jersey after the lettering has been removed then you have a problem. Outside of that we can change anything you want.

Joe Cheseldine

P.O. Box 393

2799 Old Washington Rd.

Waldorf, MD 20604

800-347-0032

301-870-7883 (fx)

Did anyone get any work done by this guy?

If so, how did it turn out

Archived