Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Peter King's Colonoscopy

hokie4redskins

Is this guy serious? Thanks Pete, we really wanted to know this. And yes, I understand the irony of posting this. Just more evidence he's clueless.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2006/writers/peter_king/03/27/mmqb/index.html

Aggravating/Enjoyable Travel Note of the Week I

I was scheduled for a colonoscopy on Thursday in West Paterson, N.J. If you've had one, or if you've had any intestinal procedure, you know that the day before such an internal snaking you've got to be, well, cleaned out. One problem for me: On Wednesday, I was covering the Vince Young workout in Austin. My cleanout was due to begin at 1 p.m. My flight was due to leave Austin three hours later, and I was scheduled to get home by 8. In other words, I was not going to have the home-bathroom advantage for a good portion of the internal preparation.

And he goes on and on.

There is no truth to the rumor that Len Pasquarelli was also found up there during his procedure. :pooh:

Between the tales of his daughter's softball team and now these detailed accounts of his bowel movements, it's good to see King is still in touch with what his NFL audience wants to read. :rolleyes:

Man, I'm glad I stopped reading anything by this blowhard years ago. King and SI are completely worthless.

Archived