Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Why haven't we shown interest in Na'il Diggs?

ratbert_rizzo

He is 28 and will probably come relatively cheap. He is younger than any of the other stopgaps we are probably looking at right now. He is also probably better than anybody else battling for the open linebacking spot currently on the roster. I think he would make a solid signing for about a 2 year deal.

http://www.nfl.com/players/playerpage/187526

Digg's is a stud when he's healthy, but that's the problem. His knees are all but shot, the last two seasons he hardly even played on passing downs. If he can come in and pass his physical he would be a good LB to team with Holdman. However I really don't hink he can be an everydown LB aymore! I would rather have some like Jamie Sharper or Jaime Winborn.

Why haven't we shown interest in Na'il Diggs?

Maybe because his name is Na'il.

Did you mean: Nail

Now that's a football name -- Nail. Sounds like he'd tackle you into next week.

Na'il? What the hell is that? I mean, if that guy was from Nigeria or something, I could see that. But the dude is from Phoenix. Most non-sequitur, idiotic apostrophe ever. If I was hiring somebody and he came at me with "Na'il", I'd frickin' call Homeland Security and have him arrested. Seriously.

Thank you captain obvious

I'm sure PortisSkins26 is capable of defending his own post, but in case he's avoiding this thread because it made him feel banal:

According to your initial post, you stated that Mr. Diggs is:

better than anybody else currently on the roster.

So then, I guess it really wasn't that obvious. At least not to you. :)

Maybe because his name is Na'il.

Did you mean: Nail

Now that's a football name -- Nail. Sounds like he'd tackle you into next week.

Na'il? What the hell is that? I mean, if that guy was from Nigeria or something, I could see that. But the dude is from Phoenix. Most non-sequitur, idiotic apostrophe ever. If I was hiring somebody and he came at me with "Na'il", I'd frickin' call Homeland Security and have him arrested. Seriously.

:doh: Na'il is an Arabic name (look it up). It's pronounced: NAH-EEL. If you have "issues" with someone else's name, then you need to "dig" yourself! Making disparaging remarks regarding someone else's name, ethnicity, religion, etc., is rather "unbecoming" of a person - especially of one who claims to be of The Redskins Family!?! Strive to attain and embody some class, dignity, respect for The CREATOR and for yourself, Man!

:mad: Apparently, you would prefer him to have a "SlaveMaster's" name (NO offense intended to any of my ethnically "European" brethren and Sisterkind! I'm merely "overstating" my point - for "emphasis").

:logo: Although I was born and raised in DC, I am of Sudanese and Congolese descent. And, I was, and remain, quite offended by your terse and ignorant commentary. You epitomize the proverbial "Ugly American". And, by the way, I am also a Vietnam Combat Naval Veteran of the Submarine Service.

:helmet: Hail!

All the former Green Bay defenders are suspect. This is a defense that has been atrocious the past 2-3 years and is clearly one of the reasons the Packers fell from grace in the NFC North.

Guys like Nate Wayne, Diggs, Grady Jackson, are stiffs. Plain and simple.

I would much rather draft a young LB in round 2 who would cost us pennies on the dollar compared to these veterans who are run of the mill street free agents.

i believe marcuz washington is better than nail diggs

this poster doesnt even know anything

ratbert rizzo is a great name as well

go push up some daisies ratbert

You realize there are two outside linebackers in a 4-3 scheme...MarCUS not Marcuz, btw. If you want to make a comment about the guys post you can make it politely. Telling him to push up daisies isn't contributing anything to this thread.

: doh: Na'il is an Arabic name (look it up). It's pronounced: NAH-EEL. If you have "issues" with someone else's name, then you need to "dig" yourself!, .........I was, and remain, quite offended by your terse and ignorant commentary. You epitomize the proverbial "Ugly American". And, by the way, I am also a Vietnam Combat Naval Veteran of the Submarine Service.

Ah yes, "ignorant" - the favorite word of the offended. :puke:

If you have ever seen me post on the tailgate, you know that I'm as staunch a defender of other people's ethnicities as there is on this board. It was a JOKE. Get over yourself and don't tell me what I epitomize, because you don't know what you're talking about - I mean you REALLY don't at all. If you're offended, that's your choice. I could get offended about lots of stuff all the time, but I don't, because it's a colossal waste of time. No one cares, least of all me.

BTW, nice job on setting a one-post record for most worthless usage of bold and underline in ExtremeSkins history.

Archived