Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Scavenger Hunt

New Springs

A keen eye will notice the shoelaces. :)

Nicely done! I like that avatar.

So, are the people going to have the option to vote for avatars again? Or have they pretty much been decided already?

Also, as an ROF poster, I think it would be cool to be able to select any avatar, not just the ROF. Just a suggestion...

Nice work on the Marcus, but I feel so unwanted!

:laugh:

No reason to be........... We need to get a look at as many as we can, even if some are doubles. We want the highest quality we can muster.

Scarey thought, I have over 300 avatars on my computer, and that doesn't include about 30 some odd sig pic versions of Om's header for the old colum he did before the merger.

Remember it ?

No reason to be........... We need to get a look at as many as we can, even if some are doubles. We want the highest quality we can muster.

Scarey thought, I have over 300 avatars on my computer, and that doesn't include about 30 some odd sig pic versions of Om's header for the old colum he did before the merger.

Remember it ?

Mark's been looking for that since the server switchover. : )

OMSig.gif

would it be too much trouble to have my own personal avatar?

terry_tate_i.jpg

Sorry Terry, if we did that for you, then everybody would want the same. It's like chewing gum in line. DID YOU BRING ENOUGH FOR EVERYBODY?????

Keep posting, and before you know it your avatar will change. Just remember, the smart members don't look at the avatar, but the quality of post.

Welcome to the site. If you haven't read the rules, you might want to take a few minutes to do so. It could save your life.............

You can have your own custom sig pic.

Archived