Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Extremeskins War Room?

REDPepper

Some members are gathering information on free agents/draft picks and creating profiles of each, as well as keeping track of news updates on each player....they are also rating players at each position and how they would or would not fit in with the Skins.

Some members are gathering information on free agents/draft picks and creating profiles of each, as well as keeping track of news updates on each player....they are also rating players at each position and how they would or would not fit in with the Skins.

okay, so is it temporarily private or what? main question, will i ever be able to see it?

Correct...temporarily private. Once all updates are completed they will open it up for everyone to see.

okay thanks for the help man

since u seem to know what you're talking about, i remember there being some mock draft forum or something like that, but i cant find it anymore, was that a part of the war room?

okay thanks for the help man

since u seem to know what you're talking about, i remember there being some mock draft forum or something like that, but i cant find it anymore, was that a part of the war room?

I worked on the War Room staff last year.

No, the mock draft was not part of the War Room.

Archived