Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Antwaan Randle El Photoshopped

GaryClark4Canton

Hey fellow Extreme skins! I took the time to do up an Antwaan Randle El pic in photoshop. I'll probably do a Brandon lloyd next followed by Archuleta and Carter (if I can break away from work long enough lol). I've been a Randle El fan ever since he was drafted. Glad to finally see him in a skins uni! I might do a version of him in a #11 that would be a cool number for him to use as well :cool:.

:dallasuck :eaglesuck :gaintsuck

That is awsome. I really need to learn photoshop - very cool!

Thanks man, I'm digging your sig as well.

Not a bad job, I think he is going to look great in B&G.

Indeed, skins have the best uni in the NFL! Look how much more boring that steelers uni is compared to our traditional Burgundy and Gold :D :logo: Now, if Antonio Brown makes next years team I wonder if Brown will get paid to give up his number 82 jersey lol.

He looks great in that B&G it should have happen a long time ago. I remember when he came out of college and the Skins were pretty high on this kid. I think he was ranked pretty high on their board and really intended on drafting him but the Steelers snatch him.

He looks great in that B&G it should have happen a long time ago. I remember when he came out of college and the Skins were pretty high on this kid. I think he was ranked pretty high on their board and really intended on drafting him but the Steelers snatch him.

Aye, but as much as I would have loved for Antwaan to have been drafted by us I am very glad that he is now part of a Joe Gibbsâ„¢ team (and not part of the circus ole that we had with the "old ball coach" at the helm :doh: ) :helmet:

Aye, but as much as I would have loved for Antwaan to have been drafted by us I am very glad that he is now part of a Joe Gibbsâ„¢ team (and not part of the circus ole that we had with the "old ball coach" at the helm :doh: ) :helmet:

You have a good point there . ! :laugh:

i personally do not like when WRs wear numbers in the teens. the 80s just seem more classic to me

It's actually more "classic" to have the wr's wear different numbers I think. Bobby Mitchell had #49 at flanker, man that would not fly today lol. I can see your point but I'm glad guys have more options today. All 80's #'s was getting boring and everyone was starting to look the same.

Now, I'm wondering if the NFL will be making any other changes to the numbering system. It would be very weird if they started allowing defensive guys to wear single digit numbers ala NCAA :(. Sean Taylor #6 would be very unusual in the NFL lol. As it stands now only kickers and QB's can wear numbers 1-10 correct? Seeing Randel El return a punt or KickOff as #11 is just too cool. Like it's the rose bowl or something.

Archived