Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Fox News the Greatest Deceiver

skinsfan51

This thread is funny to me. Sure fox news reports things from a conservative viewpoint, but if you believe for one minute the liberal media outlets don't twist things to appeal to the liberals you are sorely mistaken.

Case in point, the war in Iraq. In my opinion, the liberal media shows only negative stories coming out of Iraq for the sole purpose of making the Bush administration look as bad as they possibly can. There have been some good things happen there!

As far as political views go, I sit the fence. I vote for who I agree with mostly on their issues. I definitely voted for Bush because I still consider him better than Kerry. I also voted for Clinton over Dole for the same reason. Thus, I am not arguring either side, I am however pointing out that both sides have an agenda and will continue to do so. Thus, getting fired up and pissed off about it isn't going to help.

No, the documents were fabricated, the report about Bush being absent is most likely true, and the President has not proved it to be false. Remember,

you repubs are the one's that called Kerry out, demanding a press conference from him to disprove the allegations made against him. What's good for the goose........:D

:laugh: Unbelievable.

You state "the documents were fabricated, the report about Bush being absent is MOST LIKELY true". So, the centerpiece of evidence for the Rather's news story turns out to be fabricated, yet the story is "most likely" true.

:laugh: This is even better:

You state "the President has not proved it to be false". Classic! So, the President now has to prove every rumor or story to be false, otherwise it is true? Wow, you guys are really reaching now. It's like the old question "Can you prove that you don't beat your wife". :doh:

And this is different from CBS/NBC/ABC how??? They ALL slant the news, it's entertainment these days...Fox just went after an untapped market!

Wash

They have screwed up many more than 1 story in that last decade, get serious! I agree with one of the previous posters, all of the news outlets slant it their way to serve their interests. Fox slants towards the right, and most of the others slant to the left. so the whole arguement is moot

Rinse

This thread is funny to me. Sure fox news reports things from a conservative viewpoint, but if you believe for one minute the liberal media outlets don't twist things to appeal to the liberals you are sorely mistaken.

Repeat :laugh:

There are distinct a discernable differences between the traditional American media and the Republican-controlled media. You guys are attempting to reduce this debate to he said/she said. Read my intial post again....slowly.

Hmmm...Republican controlled media?? Where does such media exist? (Other than the internet or radio?)

Nope, I believe the worst - that he had the documents fabricated for the story.

of course you do, it furthers your cause

You state "the documents were fabricated, the report about Bush being absent is MOST LIKELY true". So, the centerpiece of evidence for the Rather's news story turns out to be fabricated, yet the story is "most likely" true.

so you believe OJ is innocent as well :doh:

You state "the President has not proved it to be false". Classic! So, the President now has to prove every rumor or story to be false, otherwise it is true? Wow, you guys are really reaching now.

Great demonstration of republican hypocrisy, :applause:

so you believe OJ is innocent as well :doh:

Don't you? Didn't you listen to Johnny - "if it doesn't fit, you must acquit". :silly:

Great demonstration of republican hypocrisy, :applause:

Well, I'm not a Republican, so whatever the hell your point was doesn't apply to me. Nice try though.

Archived