Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Jimmy Kimmel

BuckeyeSkins

I've been reading all sorts of articles in the magazines, papers and the boards with all the predictions for the upcoming Monday night game and I've been wondering what the imbecile Kimmel will say about this game if it's one of his picks.

I also wonder if the dumbass is gonna come up with any lame *** excuses for his "upset special" last week with the Cards beating the Skins. The guy is such a maroon. I wonder if he's related to Merril?

Well, Tom, I figured if Merrill could have a thread or two why not give his evil twin a thread as well. I agree with what you say, he does come up with a funny now and then but I think he does that to deflect us from seeing how ignorant he really is. And the sad thing about it is that he gets paid to do it.

I agree with you Skins about Kimmel bashing Bradshaw. I have never been able to understand why Bradshaw has such a hardon for Dan Snyder. Seems like everytime he gets the opportunity to bash Snyder he jumps at it. I think the guy is full of himself. I personally think he's an embarrassment to James Brown and Howie Long.

Kimmel is a moron. I have run our office's pool for years now. All we do is pick winners no spreads. I have averaged over 75% right every year for over 5 years and have the excel sheets and about 50 witnesses to prove it. If he had to pick every game each week he would be around 55%

He should stick to bagels and cream cheese since that's all his fat arse seems to know. It really irks me that none of the so-called experts can see the writing on the wall. Well maybe they see it but are so dumb they can't read it.

We probably won't win the superbowl this year. But we are playoff bound. The Redskins will be very exciting this year and Spurrier will win atleast 1 superbowl before he retires. We will all enjoy watching these mediots eat the Crow casserole Spurrier serves them.

Uh, guys, I think the folks are on TV for entertainment purposes (although they often aren't successful at that either). Their pick percentage doesn't really matter. Clearly Kimmel was not brought in for his football expertise, just as Dennis Miller wasn't on MNF.

Probably the TV personality most famous for making picks was Jimmy-the-Greek, and his picks were TERRIBLE. But that wasn't the point.

During the game, the football does most of the entertaining and the announcers are probably best off making some good insights but mostly letting the game be the show. In the pregame shows, though, especially on the networks, the guys talking are the show, and outlandishness seems to get more viewers than accuracy.

Archived