Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Owens and Quaterbacks (Merge)

Staylor21

When T.O. first started he was with a mobile quarterback in Steve Young then when Young left they played Jeff Garcia another quarterback who could create.After leaving the 49er's he went to the Eagles with another quarterback able to create. Now Bledsoe whom can't move faster than a baby in the pocket this is going to be trouble and the Redskins are going to make the Cowboys cry we are going to be on Bledsoe all day trust me this relationship between T.O. Bledsoe will not work due to the fact in stays in the pocket so long and i can't wait for this dismise to happen.:dallasuck

When T.O. first started he was with a mobile quarterback in Steve Young then when Young left they played Jeff Garcia another quarterback who could create.After leaving the 49er's he went to the Eagles with another quarterback able to create. Now Bledsoe whom can't move faster than a baby in the pocket this is going to be trouble and the Redskins are going to make the Cowboys cry we are going to be on Bledsoe all day trust me this relationship between T.O. Bledsoe will not work due to the fact in stays in the pocket so long and i can't wait for this dismise to happen.:dallasuck

Certainly Bledsoe isn't close to the other guys you mentioned above, he's more like brunell. That being said, I think one of the reasons he was brought in was to protect under the blitz.

Take the skins for example......you guys blitz all the time, its the only way for you to get pressure on the quarterback. Now do you really believe you will blitz as much with TO out there? He can read the blitz, run inside, and take a 5 yard pass to the house. Its what he's done throughout his career.

Certainly Bledsoe isn't close to the other guys you mentioned above, he's more like brunell. That being said, I think one of the reasons he was brought in was to protect under the blitz.

Take the skins for example......you guys blitz all the time, its the only way for you to get pressure on the quarterback. Now do you really believe you will blitz as much with TO out there? He can read the blitz, run inside, and take a 5 yard pass to the house. Its what he's done throughout his career.

uh...hum.....

we blitzed the eagles with and without T.O. and beat em both times!

and held T.O. to less than 25 yards if im not mistaken.

not to mention had a 5-1 div. record, what was yours?:laugh:

id be reeeeeeaaal worried if i were you. im soooooo glad im not u

:dallasuck:eaglesuck:gaintsuck:dallasuck

uh...hum.....

not to mention had a 5-1 div. record, what was yours?:laugh:

id be reeeeeeaaal worried if i were you. im soooooo glad im not u

:dallasuck:eaglesuck:gaintsuck:dallasuck

Well since everyone in the NFC east swept the eagles last year, you might was to stop beating your chest with pride. The eagles were decimated by injury last year............everyone beat them.

Let me ask you.........How'd you do against them the year before when they were healthy? Oh yeah, thats right.....Not too well.

I'm glad you're not me either. You don't know anything.

Its just a matter of time before he causes another implosion. He is a cancer and I hate to see him anywhere, except on an NFC East rival squad. Have fun.

Teams would be well advised to talk to Andy Reid before signing this guy.

Well since everyone in the NFC east swept the eagles last year, you might was to stop beating your chest with pride. The eagles were decimated by injury last year............everyone beat them.

Let me ask you.........How'd you do against them the year before when they were healthy? Oh yeah, thats right.....Not too well.

With our new additions to D hopefully we will be able to create more pressure with minimal blitzing....I just want ST to spread the love to T.O., like he showed Crayton.

What? Brunell is more mobile at 36 than Bledsoe has ever been. Brunell was a really good scrambling QB just like Mcnabb. He has certainly lost a step, but I think he and Bledsoe have very different styles.

I just want ST to spread the love to T.O., like he showed Crayton.

Yeah, Crayton vs Taylor matchups are fun. I remember the one a couple years ago where Crayton burned him for the winning touchdown......good times, good times.

TO didn't play in either game against the Redskins last year, he was suspended before the first one. So I fail to see how you blitzed the Eagles with AND without TO, or held him to less than 25 yards.

FYI - Owens has never lost against the Redskins.

TO didn't play in either game against the Redskins last year, he was suspended before the first one. So I fail to see how you blitzed the Eagles with AND without TO, or held him to less than 25 yards.

FYI- Owens is not a team in the NFL.

Yeah, Crayton vs Taylor matchups are fun. I remember the one a couple years ago where Crayton burned him for the winning touchdown......good times, good times.

And I remember when Taylor cracked Crayton to ice the Midnight Miracle in Dallas.

Revenge is a dish best served cold.

Your right, the eagles were terrible last yr, and if it werent for that gift McNabb threw to you all, they would of beat you all.

And as far as the yr before yes the eagles were the best in the NFC and we were not as good, and T.O was still not much of a factor. he has never been a problem for us. especially now. thats what were talkin bout here is T.O. right? not eagles, ... T.O.

why dont u admit it? u want to be a Washington Redskin fan. after all u spend more time here than your own site.:laugh:

FYI- Owens is not a team in the NFL.

Neither is Brandon Lloyd, yet Skins fans continually bring up his torching of the Cowboys last year. Fact is, even though GW seems to have a handle on stopping TO, the individual, he can't seem to stop the team - as in 2004, Pinkston went for about 100 in both Skins games, and Westbrook had pretty nice days as well - and the Skins lost both games.

So my point there is, even if TO is handled, he still impacts the game.

Yeah, didnt you need a flea flicker to do that? As Parcells would say, that was a "***" play. Well, I'm not a racist so I wont actually come out and say it.

I shall enjoy seeing your receivers get alligator arms (Ms. Glenn) again this year with ST roving the backfield. Here's to many more Crayton v. Taylor matchups. :cheers: I hope we see another 3rd and 4 with the game on the line in Dallas so Crayton can get blown up again. (That was a fumble BTW)

yeah T.O is really gonna b crying now, cause there is no way that bledsoe

can find him like mcnabb did downfield. i give T.O and the boyz till about

week 5 or 6 till T.O starts his problems again. especially cause drew is gonna

spend more time on the ground, then on his feet.:dallasuck

my bad, it was the yr before, when the eagles were actually Good. yea we lost to em, but T.O. was not a factor.

Anything to back that claim up? Bledsoe's career completion percentage is about a point less than McNabb's, and McNabb's took an obvious swing upward with TO. Why wouldn't Bledsoe's do the same?

Bledsoe throws the deep ball about as well as anyone, so I don't know where all these deep overthrows and constant misses are going to come from.

TO was not personally a factor, but his affect on the game was apparent. Your defense, ranked third that year, I believe, gave up 100 yards to Pinkston - twice. Those games actually accounted for two of his top three yardage totals of the year. It seems apparent you were dedicating alot of your defense to TO, leaving others open. Glenn is 5 times the receiver Pinkston is. I don't think you'll be able to dedicate AS much attention to TO, with Glenn on the other side.

It also seemingly opened up some more rush lanes. Your run defense, very good, gave up 5 ypc to Westbrook in both games. Allowed him over 100 total yards. Julius is no Westbrook, but if allowed 4.5-5 ypc, he can do some damage.

TO affected those games quite a bit.

Anything to back that claim up? Bledsoe's career completion percentage is about a point less than McNabb's, and McNabb's took an obvious swing upward with TO. Why wouldn't Bledsoe's do the same?

Bledsoe throws the deep ball about as well as anyone, so I don't know where all these deep overthrows and constant misses are going to come from.

Why wouldnt Bledsoe's do the same? BECAUSE BLEDSOE IS NOT MCNABB!!!

OR BRUNELL FOR THAT MATTER!

I can not believe you are comparing Bledsoe:doh: with McNabb!!!:laugh:

Did we forget about interceptions. Or the fact that a 2 legged turtle could scramble out of the pocket better than Bledsoe.

TO was not personally a factor, but his affect on the game was apparent. Your defense, ranked third that year, I believe, gave up 100 yards to Pinkston - twice. Those games actually accounted for two of his top three yardage totals of the year. It seems apparent you were dedicating alot of your defense to TO, leaving others open. Glenn is 5 times the receiver Pinkston is. I don't think you'll be able to dedicate AS much attention to TO, with Glenn on the other side.

It also seemingly opened up some more rush lanes. Your run defense, very good, gave up 5 ypc to Westbrook in both games. Allowed him over 100 total yards. Julius is no Westbrook, but if allowed 4.5-5 ypc, he can do some damage.

TO affected those games quite a bit.

Watch the tapes again. TO didn't do anything. Dont start giving him credit for games he didnt show up in during the 2004 season just because he's a Cowgirl now. If anything our defensive stats suffered in those games cause our D was on the field quite a bit.

Why wouldnt Bledsoe's do the same? BECAUSE BLEDSOE IS NOT MCNABB!!!

OR BRUNELL FOR THAT MATTER!

I can not believe you are comparing Bledsoe:doh: with McNabb!!!:laugh:

Did we forget about interceptions. Or the fact that a 2 legged turtle could scramble out of the pocket better than Bledsoe.

It was claimed by another poster that TO would start ****ing the second Bledsoe missed him long. Bledsoe throws the deep ball as well as anyone in the league. Until TO showed up, McNabb had a similar completion percentage to Bledsoe, for their careers. My question was simply why the poster though Bledsoe would miss any more than McNabb did? The numbers don't back it up. Look at McNabb's numbers the first year TO came to Philly. The spike is quite sizable. I don't understand why it's assumed that Bledsoe's numbers will get worse? Wouldn't it make sense that Bledsoe's numbers would hike a bit, as well?

Watch the tapes again. TO didn't do anything. Dont start giving him credit for games he didnt show up in during the 2004 season just because he's a Cowgirl now. If anything our defensive stats suffered in those games cause our D was on the field quite a bit.

So, having to dedicate a large portion of your defense and gameplan to TO had nothing to do with Pinkston's offensive explosion (for him, at least)?:laugh: That was all just coincidence?

And I don't buy the "defense was on the field too much" defense. The first game the TOP was Philly 31.5, Wash 28.5 - and the second one, the Skins dominated TOP, 34 mins to 26.

Archived