Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Packers should....

TradeTheBeal!

...do themselves and the rest of the league a favor and cut Brett Favre! This balls of this guy....Now he's basically blackmailing the FO by not making a decision about his retirement until he see's what kind of FA moves they might make. In effect he's saying he might come back if the FO performs to his satisfaction. This is the kind of behavior that angers the Gods of Football and can result in severe consequences!

...do themselves and the rest of the league a favor and cut Brett Favre! This balls of this guy....Now he's basically blackmailing the FO by not making a decision about his retirement until he see's what kind of FA moves they might make. In effect he's saying he might come back if the FO performs to his satisfaction. This is the kind of behavior that angers the Gods of Football and can result in severe consequences!

Well dude.. he just went through a horrible year because of the lack of talent around him. You really can't blame Favre for wanting the packers to use some of their huge cap space(over like 30 million) so they will get more talented players around him. Shoot i'd go ahead and retire too if they didnt add any players that would help my cause and just let me get my arse whipped again physichally and on the scoreboard.

They already have Rod Gardner, what else do they need?

But seriously how can anybody bad mouth Favre?

you cant bad mouth him, or blame him. hes not doing anything wrong and to say that hes bad for the organization that is even more bs and the reason is because the packers are giving him all the time he wants. if they were mad and wanted and answer they would of gave him a deadline

Brett Favre is a prick. Waiting and seeing what the packers do in FA and the draft. The media acts like he cannot do no wrong. Says he doesn't have to be a mentor to Rodgers. This guy gets a free pass on everything. Nothing this season was his fault, all on his teamates. He is nothing more than a glorified Jeff George at the stage of his career.

Brett Favre is a prick. Waiting and seeing what the packers do in FA and the draft. The media acts like he cannot do no wrong. Says he doesn't have to be a mentor to Rodgers. This guy gets a free pass on everything. Nothing this season was his fault, all on his teamates. He is nothing more than a glorified Jeff George at the stage of his career.

are u serious that is the biggest bunch of crap i have ever heard. brett himself sais he made mistakes during the season. and u must of not listened to the interview on him about being a mentor to rodgers. he said the best thing for rodgers ot do is to sit back and learn like he had to do. your opening up a can of worms to call brett a prick. theres alot of players in the nfl that you can call a prick and favre is not one of them

it was not just one bad season, but he has not been that great for a few seasons now. His stats may show that he's been decent, but that does not show much with losing in the first round of the playoffs or not even making them. He was a good qb, and he probably should go into the HoF. I just hate how everyone still loves him when he really is just glorified based on name alone. And now he is still waiting to see what moves the Packers make? I just see that as arrogant. If he cared enough to stay, he would, and if he wanted to retire, well he can still commit any crime in Green Bay and get away with it.

The Packers had a horrible season because of starters out for the seasons. Just about most of the games they were a FG or TD away from winning.

1 Sun, Sep 11 at Detroit L 3-17

2 Sun, Sep 18 Cleveland L 24-26 *

3 Sun, Sep 25 Tampa Bay L 16-17 *

4 Mon, Oct 3 at Carolina L 29-32 *

5 Sun, Oct 9 New Orleans W 52-3

6 BYE WEEK

7 Sun, Oct 23 at Minnesota L 20-23 *

8 Sun, Oct 30 at Cincinnati L 14-21 *

9 Sun, Nov 6 Pittsburgh L 10-20

10 Sun, Nov 13 at Atlanta W 33-25

11 Mon, Nov 21 Minnesota L 17-20 *

12 Sun, Nov 27 at Philadelphia L 14-19 *

13 Sun, Dec 4 at Chicago L 7-19

14 Sun, Dec 11 Detroit W (OT) 16-13

15 Mon, Dec 19 at Baltimore L 3-48

16 Sun, Dec 25 Chicago L 17-24

17 Sun, Jan 1 Seattle W 23-17

it was not just one bad season, but he has not been that great for a few seasons now. His stats may show that he's been decent, but that does not show much with losing in the first round of the playoffs or not even making them. He was a good qb, and he probably should go into the HoF. I just hate how everyone still loves him when he really is just glorified based on name alone. And now he is still waiting to see what moves the Packers make? I just see that as arrogant. If he cared enough to stay, he would, and if he wanted to retire, well he can still commit any crime in Green Bay and get away with it.

:applause: I couldn't agree more (though I'd say he's a unanimous first-ballot HoFer for sure). I see a lot of Packers games living up here, and he really sucked big time this past season. And dare I say, the talent he had at wide receiver actually masked a lot of his crappiness for the one or two seasons before last year. There were many times when he looked like he didn't care anymore.

Let me get this straight...last year favre calls out Javon Walker for trying to renegotiate - this year he calls out the FO for not spending enough money. Can somebody call this guy out for his "chuck -n- duck", fall-away throwing style? The one that results in so many Ints and overthrows while simultaneously reminding us of how much a gamer Dan Marino and Elway were in their final years. While your at it, call him out for pulling back-2-back Super Bowl choke jobs. He was terrible against the pats but was bailed out by Desmond Howard.

Brett cares more about himself than the team and has for years now. His playoff and SB stats are awful and the guy's been choking away games for several years. He's a pompous, overrated clown and he's gonna leave the packers in a heap of trouble.

Go back to the swamp and snort some vicodin.

honestly brett favre is overreated, dont argue with me and tell me his recievers are garbage. For the past few seasons, hes been the league leader in interceptions. The guy threws in constant double and even triple teams. Even though hes a great leader and i would love to him, i prefer to have the young favre, not this favre

Archived