Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

No More Free Agency Moves?

HoyaSkins28

I cant see the redskins bringing in abraham he is not a fit for the personality of the organization...

...yes we spend money but we end up with all around good guys...

mmm So i guess your all world Safty Taylor is a good guy,, up on felony charges and spitting on other players.. yea good guy stuff there.

mmm So i guess your all world Safty Taylor is a good guy,, up on felony charges and spitting on other players.. yea good guy stuff there.

Apples to oranges. We're talking free agents not draft picks. And if memory serves,young Mr. Taylor was fairly trouble free before being drafted by the Redskins.

Guest amaprius

Dont get me started on the Cowpukes Safeties and how a certain one was so nasty that the NFL had to change the rules. How many saints have you had on your team? Redskin players are held to a slightly higher standard than the Cowpukes. We dont have to cheat to win... Speaking of which....We missed you in the playoffs last year....and....OH! I am sorry we had to toy with y'all on Monday night and make you think you were beating us for 58 minutes. We wont do that again. Next time we will just trample you like we did later in the season. Does 35-7 ring a bell?

The Redskins philosophy regarding free agency since the beginning of the Snyder era has been know what you want, and then go out and get it quickly.

The difference between the Redskins and other teams is not that the Skins sign the most players, but that they get all their signings done within the first week or so.

Do the Redskins still have some need at CB and OL depth, and could they use another reserve LB and DT? Yes. But they aren't signing anyone else of earth-shattering significance.

Guest amaprius
Thats all you have signed so far,, second tier Wr's and S,, just because u pay someone like a top teir, dosen't mean they are.

Really? What is so second tier about Lloyd, Randle El, Archuleta and Carter?

True...They are no TO.....but he will not last long on your team....He wears out his welcome on the most forgiving teams quickly. Parcells will want him to show up to practice and be a team leader, not just an on-field producer and T.O. will piss him off to no end. Reid is the easiest coach to play for....he knows how to integrate so many egos and he couldnt do it. So write back when you have gotten a real signing....

Dont get me started on the Cowpukes Safeties and how a certain one was so nasty that the NFL had to change the rules. How many saints have you had on your team? Redskin players are held to a slightly higher standard than the Cowpukes. We dont have to cheat to win... Speaking of which....We missed you in the playoffs last year....and....OH! I am sorry we had to toy with y'all on Monday night and make you think you were beating us for 58 minutes. We wont do that again. Next time we will just trample you like we did later in the season. Does 35-7 ring a bell?

OHH come on, is that the best you got?? You win 2 games in what.. 10 years?? And in all honesty,, I was very impressed with the run you guys had at the end of the year last year. You played your way in, congrats. But what does that have to do with anything I posted earlier? And as far as the nasty Roy W goes,, give me a break,, just cause the league is full of over paid babies that dont want to get hit , dont' make Roy a bad player. IT wasn't illegal when he did it. So how is that cheating??

Now on to your FA, i dont see a huge improvement compaired to the amount of money that was spent. A couple of mid level WR and a DE that doesn't come close to replacing Lavar. Moss was a great pick up last year. I don't see that type of impact player here. But i will tell ya this, its going to be a fun and exciting season. I am looking forward to it.

Really? What is so second tier about Lloyd, Randle El, Archuleta and Carter?

True...They are no TO.....but he will not last long on your team....He wears out his welcome on the most forgiving teams quickly. Parcells will want him to show up to practice and be a team leader, not just an on-field producer and T.O. will piss him off to no end. Reid is the easiest coach to play for....he knows how to integrate so many egos and he couldnt do it. So write back when you have gotten a real signing....

Brandon--2005- Started 15 games, played in 16. Caught 48 balls for 733 yds and 5 tds.

Randel El -2005- Started 15 games, played in 16. Caught 35 balls for 558 yeds and 1 Td.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Owens --2005--Started 7 games, played in 7 . Caught 47 balls for 763 yds and 6 tds.

See the differnce in a TOP tier WR and a Second Teir WR.. ??? The locker room stuff is a question mark right now. Time will tell. But if it works out.. man , the nfce is in trouble.. wouldn't ya agree??

Owens will be the perfect fit for your organization...He's 2-0 in taking franchises to the ground. Mid level wide receivers? We are taking another teams number 1 and making him our number 2, and the super bowl champion's number 2 and making him our number 3. Also, dont forget we have the best offensive and defensive coordinators in the nfl.

Owens will be the perfect fit for your organization...He's 2-0 in taking franchises to the ground. Mid level wide receivers? We are taking another teams number 1 and making him our number 2, and the super bowl champion's number 2 and making him our number 3. Also, dont forget we have the best offensive and defensive coordinators in the nfl.

Please,, stop with this bringing down organizations.. that's just to funny,, he was on the on the 49ers for 8 years,, the fact is, that organization was doomed to fail with our without him. They were being totally mismanaged and when they brought in Mooch.. that was the end.. Owens had very little to do with the 49ers down fall. Philly situation is a little puzzling,, he did act like an butt there. no defending him on that one.. other than the fact,, the management there is known for being cheap.. and you can't be cheap with TO. Still don't excuse anything,, we will see how he handles himself here.

Now, taking another teams number 1 and 2,, what does that mean? They weren't that good there,, so that just means the rest of the team must have really been bad. Numbers speak for themselves.. Our # 3 wr,, Crayton posted similar numbers to Randel El,, want to give him 10 million in guaranteed money??

Randle El is also being paid as a special teams ace as well, although I wont deny we may have over paid for him a bit. Brandon Lloyd's numbers werent great because his team was terrible. Who was throwing the ball to him...Dorsey...come on man. When you are playing for one of the worst teams in the nfl you arent going to have great numbers. TOs numbers werent great his last year in SF and he had a decent qb throwing the ball. The fact of the matter is we sweeped you last year, and the last game was just ugly. Since then we added 2 good wrs to back up Moss (although he has proved he can torch ya'll by himself), as well as the best offensive coordinator. Thats scary!

After the big explosion of moves in the beginning are there anymore moves in free agency for the Skins.

i was thinking the same thing. so i could keep the party and celebrating going.lol hahahah since back here in los angeles, i have alot of friends that are raiders fans.but i think we could use another CB.

Archived