Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Video of Brokebacks' New Guard Kyle Kosier

goldenster95

Thank god the Redskins front office botched Arrington up, or I would be worried when we play you guys......

:cheers:

Okay, I like Arrington more than a lot of guys here... but still. Arrington knocked Kosier out of his socks but he really didn't do anything to stop the run itself (RB ran right around him no problem). If he could consistently blow lineman up like that and get to the QB he'd be incredibly valuable. However, he doesn't and his loss has little to no effect on the overall effectiveness of our team.

Okay, I like Arrington more than a lot of guys here... but still. Arrington knocked Kosier out of his socks but he really didn't do anything to stop the run itself (RB ran right around him no problem). If he could consistently blow lineman up like that and get to the QB he'd be incredibly valuable. However, he doesn't and his loss has little to no effect on the overall effectiveness of our team.

Arrington blowing up the pulling guard completely disrupted that play. Arrington's penetration was the reason the play didn't go anywhere. Pierce just mopped up on Arrington's play.

Arrington blowing up the pulling guard completely disrupted that play. Arrington's penetration was the reason the play didn't go anywhere. Pierce just mopped up on Arrington's play.

It looked to me like Hicks saw the run up the middle was already stuffed before Arrington mauled Kosier and was in the process of going outside, anyway.

It looked to me like Hicks saw the run up the middle was already stuffed before Arrington mauled Kosier and was in the process of going outside, anyway.

Watch the play again. Hicks has to avoid the Guard and change direction slightly, otherwise he would have had a 300 pound lineman land on his feet. The play was essentially dead right then and there. And Lavar still got in on the tackle.

Archived