Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Iam new here

lalskins

Today is officially Introduce Yourself to ES Day! :cheers: :laugh:

Welcome aboard! KingBrice is right-- Study the rules or the Mods will torture you til no end. I am not sure how you feel about concrete shoes but, I hear thats one of their favorite tortures. :paranoid:

I'm not fond of the concrete shoes even though I'm Italiano ;) I'm more a fan of "read only status" for a week or so for people who post but don't actually say anything worth reading, or give the wrong impression of the staff here to new commers. ;)

Welcome aboard lalskins. King Brice and praise gibbs do actually give sound advice as to reading through the rules. As for the staff here, with over 50K members and and over 900 + people on the main forum very often when news brakes, we make it a point to try to keep things orderly. It's a job that needs to be done.

Glad to see you found us, enjoy the place and the people.

:cheers:

I'm not fond of the concrete shoes even though I'm Italiano ;) I'm more a fan of "read only status" for a week or so for people who post but don't actually say anything worth reading, or give the wrong impression of the staff here to new commers. ;)

Welcome aboard lalskins. King Brice and praise gibbs do actually give sound advice as to reading through the rules. As for the staff here, with over 50K members and and over 900 + people on the main forum very often when news brakes, we make it a point to try to keep things orderly. It's a job that needs to be done.

Glad to see you found us, enjoy the place and the people.

:cheers:

thank you

Archived