Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Just Bought a Moss Jersey on Ebay

HOF44

Here is the link.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=8782034551&ssPageName=STRK:MEWN:IT

Obviously its a fake "authentic" because Moss jerseys are not out yet in authentic. But it was only 43.00 so I said what the heck I'll take a shot.

I'll let you guys know if its any good or a piece of junk. Always good to know where to get the good knockoffs :)

Its fake, but still a good jersey. They are huge though. I bought one awhile back.

I have a 54 in a real authentic and it is big, but I like them like that. When I go to the stadium in the winter I still like to wear a jersey, so I have to have one that will allow multiple layers of clothes and a hooded sweatshirt underneath it.

I say who cares if it is a fake. The authentics are unreasonable and the way players stay around these days, you are better off buying the knock offs rather than the real thing. I own this jersey and yes it is huge, but as stated before if you are wearing a heavy jacket or a hooded sweatshirt, then it is totally fine.

I just received the jersey and it looks great. I have an authentic white arrington and I can't tell the difference. There might be some, but it would take an eye like MarktheHomer has to spot them.

Definetly worth the money and then some.

While the jersey doesn't look bad, I wouldn't buy it. One thing is the numbers look too small. Also, it doesn't have "Redskins" above the front numbers. The sleeves don't have the elastic cuffs and the shoulder area looks more like a replica than an authentic. Even though the jersey looks good, i wouldn't get it because I am picky when it come too authentics.

While the jersey doesn't look bad, I wouldn't buy it. One thing is the numbers look too small. Also, it doesn't have "Redskins" above the front numbers. The sleeves don't have the elastic cuffs and the shoulder area looks more like a replica than an authentic. Even though the jersey looks good, i wouldn't get it because I am picky when it come too authentics.

Your observations are correct about not having the redskins embroidered on the front. The numbers are the same as the authentics I have. No white authentic for sale at a store that I've seen has the elastic sleeves, only the burgundy ones.

I used to agree with you, but with the way players come and go now I can't see myself paying 260 to 280 a jersey. However I do like the look of the authentics alot better than the screen printed ones. I also like to have a few different jerseys at least 3 or 4 current players. So instead of dropping 800 to over a 1000 I pay 150 to 200. That discount is worth it to me.

To be fair you really have to compare these to the screen printed ones based on price. I don't know many people that would pick a screen printed one over these.

I agree with you HOF44. It sucks you have to go and buy a new player every couple of years. I bought two coles jerseys and look what happened. So now, I only buy the knock offs and depending on how they look overall. I wouldn't buy one that was a terrible knock off. I bought a lavar one about a year or so ago and wore it to training camp. The people who worked at the gate couldn't tell the difference. So I say save your money and buy the fakes and forget about the authentics. Until they come way down in price I will not pay that kind of money.

I bought a Portis and a Moss from a guy named "realdealsports" on ebay. They are fake authentics but you would never know. The tags say reebok and the stitching is very good. I would recommend anyone to try these.

yeah i would have 2 agree i also have bought some of them jersey's on ebay.

they are great looking, u just have 2 b real carefull, and look at them good.

other then that i recommend some of u guys take a look at some,they look

the same as the authentic 1's.. atleast im satisfied with them . :dallasuck :gaintsuck :eaglesuck

I agree with you HOF44. It sucks you have to go and buy a new player every couple of years. I bought two coles jerseys and look what happened. So now, I only buy the knock offs and depending on how they look overall. I wouldn't buy one that was a terrible knock off. I bought a lavar one about a year or so ago and wore it to training camp. The people who worked at the gate couldn't tell the difference. So I say save your money and buy the fakes and forget about the authentics. Until they come way down in price I will not pay that kind of money.

i agree with u bro 100% why waste that much money, on them jerseys when u

don't really know how long the players gonna b around. and then when they do

leave via FA or trade u dont know what 2 do with the jersey. well when i have

jersey's liek that i just take them 2 the garbage. thats why now i just buy some

from ebay, or them screen printed 1's.

If I had an open checkbook, I'd be picky too.

I have two replica Smoots, one is even autographed. I have a replica Arrington. I have a replica Ramsey. Two years ago, they were cool. Now, they're worthless.

I also have a team issued Brunell, and a team issued Marshall. Yeah, they are cool. I'm hoping Brunell wins the SB, then retires. Ha. But how cool is the Marshall going to be when he moves on to play for somebody else?

If you really want a nice quality jersey of a current player, I think the trick is to watch the player's contract, and unload the jersey on eBay during the season before his contract ends.

And yeah, I'd definitely buy a knock off before I'd buy a replica or an authentic. The replicas are cheap, and the so-called authentics, which are not authentic, are way over priced, so what's the point? Just be sure the knock off looks good.

I have to agree with buying the knock offs, you can get a great buy during the off season on ebay. I bought an stitched Portis (burgandy & white) for $15.00 each. I also bought a Champ Bailey jersey even though he's not here, stitched & fitted sleeves, for $9.00. When I tell friends about them, they are on the site immediately. Great buys during the off season only though.

I don't think that I have paid more for the knockoffs more than I have the replicas. I think that I have paid no more than about 50.00 for them and sometimes even less depending on ebay. At the end of the day, if you are not worried about who made them or where they come from then you smarter for buying them. I have heard stories about if you buy the fakes then you support terrorism. Well, I am sure that if you buy anything in this country second hand and not from a store you have no idea what that money is going towards, so I say what people do with the profits of the sale from the jerseys is their own business and I am not going to sit there and investigate every little guy out there selling knock offs. If teams want us to buy regular jerseys, come down in price and then we can talk otherwise, it is the knock off/EQT route for me.

Archived