Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Suggestion:Ramsey to Jets for a swap of 2nd round picks

skinswin

The Jets don't want to part with those late picks. So...has anyone thought about giving the Jets our additional 6th round pick and Ramsey for swapping our 2nd round pick for their 2nd round pick?

I'd be happy with the 4th pick in the 2nd round where there will still be alot of good players still on the board. Like Deuce Latui for example.

I'm just trying to be creative and get Ramsey out of here because I'm tired of reading about it.

At this point I'd lean toward taking that....especially if they would do it for simply a swap of picks in the 2nd and Ramsey. That wouldn't be an outrageous price for them in my opinion. They get a solid backup QB, still have a second round pick, and basically only sacrifice spots in the round. For us it allows us to move nearly into the late first.

The Jets don't want to part with those late picks. So...has anyone thought about giving the Jets our additional 6th round pick and Ramsey for swapping our 2nd round pick for their 2nd round pick?

I'd be happy with the 4th pick in the 2nd round where there will still be alot of good players still on the board. Like Deuce Latui for example.

I'm just trying to be creative and get Ramsey out of here because I'm tired of reading about it.

The difference in value between the secound round picks is actually more valuable than the 4th pick we want. If the Jets don't want to give up a 4th, then they will not want to swap 2nds.

That would be a pretty favorable trade for us considering their only known offer is a late round pick.

To move up 18 or so spots to the beginning of Round 2 is a pretty sizable move. If something like that happened DURING the draft, it would probably cost us a 4th and 7th round pick. Ramsey doesn't seem to carry that value at the moment.

Since we're well into free agency, we might be best served to just hold onto him until draft day. Perhaps the Jets miss out on a player in the 3rd or 4th round and decide they'd rather have Ramsey than Plan B in the Round X.

If noone will bite on a straight Ramsey for a pick trade, this may be the best way to get some value... Maybe not this exact deal, but some combo of Ramsey and pick(s) to move up. PR + 6th for a 4, perhaps.

We could sweeten the deal. We could offer Ramsey, Betts and Patten for a swap of 2nd round picks. Hell..we could still throw in the 6th rounder to make it work. It's still a good deal for us.

We are over stocked at RB, at QB and Patten is now the odd man out. If they other deal didn't offer enough, what about this new deal? It's still sweet for us.

That's a big more. I'm sure the Jets would give up the 4th long before agreeing to that.

Anyway the Redskins are short of depth and have limited cap space. We should be considering trading down to get more picks instead of trading up.

We could sweeten the deal. We could offer Ramsey, Betts and Patten for a swap of 2nd round picks. Hell..we could still throw in the 6th rounder to make it work. It's still a good deal for us.

We are over stocked at RB, at QB and Patten is now the odd man out. If they other deal didn't offer enough, what about this new deal? It's still sweet for us.

ramsey ok... patten..maybe...but you got to be crazy if you want to get rid of betts. that dude is a great change of pace back to complament portis!

Id like to give him to Denver. Denver is shopping one of their first round picks. Ramsey and our 2nd for their first. Or maybe Patten and our 2nd. If we have a 7th round pick maybe toss that in if the first 2 options arent enough. Grab the best overall player at D/O line or CB.

Archived