Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

[Our FA signings are] The Real DEAL [and here is what I think we need to aquire]

Folex

I am a huge redskins fan have been since I was ten. Have followed them close for the last 10 years I am now 25. Just found this website and of course this is my first post. Now let me get to the topics.

The free agents we have required starting with the WR

Randel El

He will be a great (PLAYCHANGER) which is good. He will

confuse opposing defence and allow us to expand are trick plays to achieve greater success. He also will be a great decoy. Overall I would give it a grade B (but he can return punts and kickoffs so:notworthy he gets an A) We need a good return guy for field postion.

LLoyd

He is a great pick up he has good speed he is young (get to that in a minute) I beleave with the right system could be a great WR. I also beleave he could be a #1 WR but not with us! He will be a Great #2 for the SKINS. Grade A for the potential.

Archuleta

Good pick up will excel in Williams system. Always was a fan when he was a Ram. Hope he can stay health! Grade B- do to health concerns. A- if health and playing like he did first 2 seasons in leage.

Carter

Finally we have someone with speed to rush the passer maybe my favorite pick up, even though it seems are "D" is always strong. Once again I have concerns about health. Grade B because there are still better DE out there but has potential to be the best with Williams as his coach.

The rest of the pack are good siging to help us fill some holes and have some productive players.

Signing conclusions

All will help us get to were we want to be (the Super Bowl:D ) what I like most is THEY ARE YOUNG:applause: We are building a team for the future. So stop all this about money who cares really, the cap goes up every year you can restructure contracts and at worse cut the people and take a smaller cap hit if the players dont pan out. So GET OVER THE CONTRACTS!!

CONCERNS

CB

This is my biggest concern I think we need a vet and a rookie. A vet incase there is an injury lets be real injurys happen all the time. And a rookie to start learning to take over for Springs in a few years.

QB

Brunell is getting old and Cambell is not ready if you ask me.(will be the QB of the future) Brunell I dont think makes it the whole season with out injury. So lets hope Collins can step in.

Now i know people will disagree with what im about to say about Cambell. He should sit one more year and learn what he can from Brunell and learn the Saunders system, he will be a better more productive QB if he does this and Also will be the Franchise Starting in 2007 for the next Decade We can hope. Before you disagree look at how QB's use to be how long was Steve Young a backup.

The Season

I dont make predictions on this But it looks promising.:cheers:

HAIL TO THE REDSKINS

Folex

You might want to make your thread title a bit more.. umm.. whats the word..

discriptive?

Yo Folex, dont pay attention to this guy unless you want to learn how to police the extremeskins board for free. I think The Redskins may pay him to the be the "Official - Non Offical, Police officer of Extremeskins.com"

Good first post dude and welcome.

Welcome to the board. Insiteful post. Now about all the color . Give us with old eyes a break and stick with white.

LOL im color Blind so it was fun not even sure what colors i used i think orange was one.

Archived