Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

wow i think the world is going to end

SKiNz Jus 2 sick

as i was in school earlier talking about the redskins as usual a cowboys fan said

"i hate the redskins so much but there going to be nice next year" i was just speechless

really this is the only positive thing ive ever heard coming from a cowboys fan about the redskins

has anyone else besides me heard anything positive from ANY cowboys fan? cause i know it is rare

damn i guess im the only one who has heard anything positive about the skins from a cowboys fan

i feel special

I'm glad to say I don't know any cowboys fans. :laugh:

What I really don't get is when they are born and raised in the DC area... makes me think they have some sort of mental problem.

Guest ComebackKing

Young People in the D.C area just root for the Cowgirls because they think its cool to go against everyone else. The dude who said that to you is probably not a true fan of the Cowgirls. Can't be actually.

So everytime someone here get's a positive comment from a Cowgirls fan, they should create a thread about it? When you were in school earlier, were you just waiting to get out so you could hop on the internet and post this?

BTW, you should be banned.

Yes, in fact, this is a great idea. I think I'm going to start a thread about how I don't know any cowboys fans.

*bans self*

So everytime someone here get's a positive comment from a Cowgirls fan, they should create a thread about it? When you were in school earlier, were you just waiting to get out so you could hop on the internet and post this?

BTW, you should be banned.

yea so thats why ive been home for atleast 3 hours before i posted this thread smart one

so i should be banned for saying that cowboy fans are starting to wise up but you see the same

Ramsey for Abraham threads all day

Redskins signed carter all day

all the Lavar threads during the season

but yet i should be banned

maybe you should look in the mirror for the person who should be banned

yea so thats why ive been home for atleast 3 hours before i posted this thread smart one

so i should be banned for saying that cowboy fans are starting to wise up but you see the same

Ramsey for Abraham threads all day

Redskins signed carter all day

all the Lavar threads during the season

but yet i should be banned

maybe you should look in the mirror for the person who should be banned

One of my friends is a Giants fan. He said he likes the Randle El pickup. Should I start a thread about it?

Yes, you should be banned for ETERNITY....and pimp slapped.

Archived