Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Madden 07 Cover

sabadahabada

I just walked by EB games and I saw that they had the new display boxes out for Madden 07 and they got CLINTON PORTIS on the cover.

I was excited at first to see the skins get some recognition but then i was horrified cuz we all know about the madden curse! I pray it skips a year!

I just walked by EB games and I saw that they had the new display boxes out for Madden 07 and they got CLINTON PORTIS on the cover.

I was excited at first to see the skins get some recognition but then i was horrified cuz we all know about the madden curse! I pray it skips a year!

There was a thread not too long ago about this... it went about 50000 pages. I know its your 1st thread, but use search function.

its just used a promo regional thing to attrct customers to the hometown team you will not know who will be on the cover until late April or mid May when the E3 expo starts and this is my knowledge from working with GameCrazy and Eb Games. So no Clinton Portis will not be on the cover look more for Shaun Alexander or Chad Johnson

its just used a promo regional thing to attrct customers to the hometown team you will not know who will be on the cover until late April or mid May when the E3 expo starts and this is my knowledge from working with GameCrazy and Eb Games. So no Clinton Portis will not be on the cover look more for Shaun Alexander or Chad Johnson

Last second save, thankyou for the update.

There was a thread not too long ago about this... it went about 50000 pages. I know its your 1st thread, but use search function.

A little too harsh on the first-timer I think. Welcome, you'll soon learn that an introduction to the search tool will come in handy, but we all make mistakes the first time through.

A little too harsh on the first-timer I think. Welcome, you'll soon learn that an introduction to the search tool will come in handy, but we all make mistakes the first time through.

haha thanks man, its all good i'll check out the search thing so i dont get stopped by the forum police the next time i post something!

Better yet, why dont you not open the thread and stop being a dick. Whats up with all of these people, (newer people) crushing people on their first post?

By the end of march it might just be the Danny on the cover!

hehe

Edit: BTW who in their right mind would want to ressurrect a thread that went 5000 pages long. You know full well that 9/10ths of all the posts are worthless reads, so might as well just let the kid start a fresh post that we can fill to 5000 pages long and not care about 2 weeks later as well.

Archived