Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Lavar Needs to Come Back

Abshir

In some strange way i believe Lavar Arrington will end up back in Washington this year.

Of course it would mean accepting a lower priced deal than he was getting before with us and probably lower than any deal he would obtain in the open market right now. But if you think of the chances he has to win a super bowl with any other team those chances are slim to none for the next few years. However, as he is a self-declared redskin for life I suspect he may opt to return to our beloved franchise because (even though its too soon to say) WE HAVE THE BEST CHANCE OF A SUPERBOWL VICTORY.

What price would you pay to obtain a ring with the franchise you have built your career around.

Also he would show all the haters, media and some fans alike that he is indeed a team player and willing to do anything for the benefit of our beloved franchise.

Lavar come on home we have no hard feelings, come get this ring !!!

This is my first thread here, and just my 2cents. :2cents:

:dallasuck HTTR

In some strange way i believe Lavar Arrington will end up back in Washington this year.

Of course it would mean accepting a lower priced deal than he was getting before with us and probably lower than any deal he would obtain in the open market right now. But if you think of the chances he has to win a super bowl with any other team those chances are slim to none for the next few years. However, as he is a self-declared redskin for life I suspect he may opt to return to our beloved franchise because (even though its too soon to say) WE HAVE THE BEST CHANCE OF A SUPERBOWL VICTORY.

What price would you pay to obtain a ring with the franchise you have built your career around.

Also he would show all the haters, media and some fans alike that he is indeed a team player and willing to do anything for the benefit of our beloved franchise.

Lavar come on home we have no hard feelings, come get this ring !!!

This is my first thread here, and just my 2cents. :2cents:

:dallasuck HTTR

i think youve lost your mind....... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I recall many teams releasing players so that those players can see what they can get on the open market and then get re-signed by the franchise that released them for less money... I am doing the research on that now ... will post results in a few...\

I dont even think it is legal for him to come back, at least this year.

its totally legal. the patriots did the same tactic with troy brown last year...

unfortunately, i think too many bridges are burned for his return. :mad:

Good Lord people, doesn't the fact that no one is jumping on him let you finally realize ANYTHING????

He completely scammed an entire city. I'm happy to see the back of him.

He is being wooed by 12 teams to include the Giants and the Dolphins .... you are out of your mind if you think he isnt a great player..... eat a #$$#

I recall many teams releasing players so that those players can see what they can get on the open market and then get re-signed by the franchise that released them for less money... I am doing the research on that now ... will post results in a few...\

troy brown is a good place to start.

did it ever occour to you that the coaches DONT WANT HIM BACK!!

You are crazy to think the coaches don't like him... after all this could quite possibly be the biggest charade we have seen, most of us have heard rhetoric from both sides of the table. When I listen to Lavar I don't find anything destructive in his comments, also our coaches are always politically correct and ambiguos. Lavar is still loved by Dan. And yes 4 million is something that helped us out in the sal cap situation. By the way Lavar was there to hold us down all those years we didnt do sh*t. I believe strongly in loyalty and I also believe Lavar is probably the only player that could pull this off.

That bridge has been burned.

This a different "look" for the skins this upcoming year. The bridge you refer to no longer exists, however just like in marriages that end up in divorce and seem irreconcilable sometimes end up as remarriages to a long term "term" of bliss. This is a thought and it may seem ridiculous to some. But I have heard of some more outlandish stuff.

Come Back Lavar.

He is being wooed by 12 teams to include the Giants and the Dolphins .... you are out of your mind if you think he isnt a great player..... eat a #$$#

According to his AGENT. That's what they do. Inflate things in order to inflate price. Come on, dude, it's "Being an Agent 101."

He can play. He's fast, and he can hit like a truck. If he would concentrate on his play on the field as much as he concentrates on whining, he could be unstoppable.

I do think, however, if he was that much of a total beast, as many of the uninformed masses out here think, he would be snatched up already, a la Edgerrin James and Randle-El. But that's just my opinion.

Don't forget Issac Bruce was released and resigned w/ the Rams a few weeks later.

exactly... thank you, i couldn't put my finger on one right away, but you did.

of course the press would explode with calls for a redskin investigation to cap rigging or some such nonsense

Archived