Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Lavar Needs to Come Back

Abshir

I am and have always been a huge LaVar fan. But I am facing reality that he is gone and not coming back (regardlees of the reasons).

Obviously this board and Redskins fans everywhere are going to need to get use to the fact that LaVar Arrington is gone. I guess you could say that it's going to be a healing process. Well, I say let the healing process begin now.

Let LaVar Arringtons name become a thing of the past. Let his name be brought up as often as Sam Huffs name and that I believe, along with another winning season will heal us of LaVar Arrington.

Also he would show all the haters, media and some fans alike that he is indeed a team player and willing to do anything for the benefit of our beloved franchise.

Lavar come on home we have no hard feelings, come get this ring !!!

This is my first thread here, and just my 2cents. :2cents:

:dallasuck HTTR

If he was, he'd still be here. Fact is, he's not and you won't see us getting anywhere near him now that we're finally out from under his contract. No way in hell this happens.

You are right "must control my temper" .... My apologies to you, tizzod, and all the others in this great forum.

No worries. I can tell you are a huge Lavar fan. Nothing wrong with that. We just have differing opinions. Welcome to a message board! :laugh:

:cheers:

Guest santana4prez
Don't forget Issac Bruce was released and resigned w/ the Rams a few weeks later.

Lavar gave back money to leave , wouldnt it be illegal?

I dont know the exact rules on the salary cap regarding a player giving money back.

No way he comes back mainly b/c I dont think the coaching staff wants him back, but if they did he would have to prove he can work in Gregg Williams system.

Can't have two #56's on the field, Lavar would never give up that number nor would Abraham.

From that perspective it won't happen.

Abraham ?????? I can deal with that... but Lavar could be a good back up... just so he can get the ring ....

Wow! After reading through this thread... I see how "heated up" things get over LA...

Let's all get along and be somewhat nice to each... after all, we are all part of the same family!!!

Fight on, Fight on... means against the enemy:)

Abshir--welcome to the Boards. In respect to the Lavar question--it's not going to happen if his actions thus far in the free agency market are indicative of his intention to return. Second, given how he worked out in the defense last year means that GW probably is no longer in need of his services.

There are many on this Board, and more generally in the world of 'Skins fans, that really like Lavar, but that doesn't change the facts listed above. He may land elsewhere in the NFC East, but his days in the B&G are almost certainly over.

He is being wooed by 12 teams to include the Giants and the Dolphins .... you are out of your mind if you think he isnt a great player..... eat a #$$#

Were did you hear this info.....Lavar?

He will probably end up in Miami. I could see them offering more money than the Giants. Doesn't appear that anyone is extremely interested or else he'd be signed by now.

Charlie Brown said there are three things you cant discuss with people; Religion, Politics and The Great Pumpkin. Add Lavar Arrington to these topics

Wasn't it Lynus that said that...LOL!

We could probably add Patrick Ramsey to that list too. :)

He is being wooed by 12 teams to include the Giants and the Dolphins .... you are out of your mind if you think he isnt a great player..... eat a #$$#

12 teams according to his agents.

The Postons.

Divide that number by six or so and you have the real number of teams.

Archived