Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Who's the best available DL?

iceman330

I love how there are folks on this board that produce good info on players. That said, with the available DLs as of today, who would be a great fit for our DL......DL only. I am curious about who is the guy that we can say; "____________ with Griffin on the DL, we now have 2 guys who will kill them if left one on one." Besides Abraham, who's that guy?

I love how there are folks on this board that produce good info on players. That said, with the available DLs as of today, who would be a great fit for our DL......DL only. I am curious about who is the guy that we can say; "____________ with Griffin on the DL, we now have 2 guys who will kill them if left one on one." Besides Abraham, who's that guy?

rocky bernard at def tackle...

carter, if we can get him signed.

perhaps sam adams for 1 year

a big maybe on kalimba edwards..

I realize that we truely need help at the DL position, our 2 interior linemen are tops in the league. Wynn and Daniels came on strong at the end of last year, but I don't think that's going to continue throughout the year next year. We need someone to bring pressure around the end.

rocky bernard at def tackle...

carter, if we can get him signed.

perhaps sam adams for 1 year

a big maybe on kalimba edwards..

Bernard!!!?!?!??!! Is he available? ****, 52 tackles, 8.5 sacks, AT DT?!?!?! I never thought of him. THANX!!!!

Archived