Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Everyone who exclusively uses the Redskins when playing Madden...

flexxskins

what do you think that the offense will be rated when Madden 2007 comes out? I guess because of the positive production that our offense showed during the 2005 season and the fact the we made it to the second round of the playoffs, our offense went from 69 to 80. Quite a jump.

With the additions of Lloyd, and Randle El, our offense should jump even further and also be fun as hell to use when playing that game. Just at a glance, Randle El has 95 SPD with 97 ACC. Lloyd has crazy hands with 91 CTH.

It is about time that people like myself, (who can't seem to bring themselves to use any other team when playing that damn game) have a solid and balanced team to function with.

i think our offense will be rated around a 88 or so. additions are great, but the skins have to prove they know how to use them before they get unbridled reputation for being dangerous. i was upset how Portis' ranking fell to a 92 in 06, im hoping itll be up around 95 again for 07.

i think our offense will be rated around a 88 or so. additions are great, but the skins have to prove they know how to use them before they get unbridled reputation for being dangerous. i was upset how Portis' ranking fell to a 92 in 06, im hoping itll be up around 95 again for 07.
What was Portis' rating before the 92?

Hopefully we'll get better. I just wish that Brunell's Throwing Power would be bigger..every time you try to throw deep it goes way left or way right..I just use Campbell in the Franchise.

Dude... you should have used Ramsey. He possibly had the best deep ball in the game. Ugh... i guess ill have to ween onto cambell

Flexx we are probably going to be in the 85 to 88 range!

The key will be if they give Brunell a true rating...His THP should be better than the 86 it is now and his AWR should be higher...But it's going to be fun to use the Skins next yr b/c speed kills and we have 6 skill players w/over 90 speed! Moss, Randle El, Patten, Jacobs, Brown, and Portis!

Far be it for me to complain, but I was just wondering why this thread would be moved to "Tailgating?"

The Redskins are the subject, along with the players that they signed. I might also mention that in the past, I have posted Madden threads and they all remained in the "Stadium" forum.

Flexx we are probably going to be in the 85 to 88 range!

The key will be if they give Brunell a true rating...His THP should be better than the 86 it is now and his AWR should be higher...But it's going to be fun to use the Skins next yr b/c speed kills and we have 6 skill players w/over 90 speed! Moss, Randle El, Patten, Jacobs, Brown, and Portis!

I think that your 88 rating is closest to the real deal. And I agree with your assessment of Brunells rating, it should have been higher. But I am sure that after the season that he just had, they will have seen the light and raise those numbers a bit.

It is so hard to tell, with the damn rating inflation that madden games seem to have, every year the adverage team gets better and better, so does the rating of the adverage player.

It seems like now an adverage play is rated 85, when it used to be 70, hard to compare game to game.

i am in like year 14 of my francise and the salary cap is like 174 mil. i have won like 12 superbowls.

heh, i only play 4 games a season, simulate the rest and the postseason. Im 25 seaons in now, I think only 5 more to go. Either way, it's pretty awesome how measurable my team is, all my skill players have high attributes (receivers/corners have above 95 speed/acceleration), stuff like that. Of course now I have too much of a super team.

Hey, I know i'm new here but I've been a Skin fan since 82, and a Madden Vet since 92 (Sega Genesis). I have already moved our new free agents over on my franchise (I know get a life). I can't wait to see Cooley's rating next year. I just won a tournament using last years roster. Since you are fellow Skin fans let me show you something I just figured out.

Call any pass play out of the single back norm formation or T.E. flip.

If you get man coverage or especially if the safties creep up. You can hit this bomb 8 out of 10 times.

With Moss in the slot audible to Playmaker fade, the receiver next to him audible to a curl. Audible T.E. to streak to occupy any over the top coverage. and then the receiver on the right can be any route. Portis to pass block. When Moss starts his route and the other receiver runs the curl they will rub the defense almost evertime. If you are playing with Ramsey just lob the pass to moss after he clears and T.D. If you use Brunell or Campbell it just takes some work to get moss the ball. This Playmeaker fade and curl combo works in other formations as well as long as the slot receiver is back from the line. I know this is a lot but once you see how it works you will freak. I used this twice a game in a tourney and then ran all over them.

Interested to hear your results.

Archived